Close Gui Window But Not Exit Program?

I have an "about" window that when the user is done reading it I want it to close but the function for the window uses exit instead of just closing it exits my whole program. How do I close just the about box and not exit the whole program? :)

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

I have an "about" window that when the user is done reading it I want it to close but the function for the window uses exit instead of just closing it exits my whole program. How do I close just the about box and not exit the whole program? :)

cant you just use

@SW_HIDE

??

cant you just use

@SW_HIDE

??

I'm not sure but then again tha's not closing the window is it?

EDIT: That did it, thanks.

Edited by Neoborn

~Projects~1. iPod Ejector 1.0 - Tool Used To Eject iPod in Windows - Uses DevEject.exe :P2. SmartFTP Close Popup Tool - Closes reminders from freeware SmartFTP.~Helpful Links For New Users~1. LXP's Learning AutoIT PDF Guide - <<< Go here for a PDF Guide on learning AutoIT from the ground up!<<<2. AutoIt 1-2-3 <<<Want to learn more about AutoIT quickly? Go Here<<<3. How To Install The Beta And Production Versions Of AutoIT / SciteAutoIT

I think GUIDelete would be a viable option as well.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Nice I'll look into that too, ty.

Hello,

This is a viable option... But if I wish use again the GUI, this is not a viable option.

For the moment there no option to "unload" a GUI. There is only :

1. delete the GUI,

2. hide the GUI,

Is this correct ?

G.

that is correct. the way that i typically do it, is i'll have the gui creation code in a function of it's own, that's called at the beginning of the script. then if the gui is no longer needed for a while, i'll GUIDelete() it, and when it's needed again, i'll just call the creation function again...

that is correct. the way that i typically do it, is i'll have the gui creation code in a function of it's own, that's called at the beginning of the script. then if the gui is no longer needed for a while, i'll GUIDelete() it, and when it's needed again, i'll just call the creation function again...

Yea, that is what I implicitly meant when I said GUIDelete(). To have the creation of the GUI in the function that calls it. Thanks for clarifying cameronsdad

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Yea, that is what I implicitly meant when I said GUIDelete(). To have the creation of the GUI in the function that calls it. Thanks for clarifying cameronsdad

Yeah ! Nice nice nice ...

Func _iLoveMyGUIAndIDontDeleteHer()
; Here come the variable for the GUI
EndFunc

Coooool,

G.

----------------------GroumphyMore information about me [Fr]