2 Questions

hi all.. i have some questions:

- I was wondering if there is a way to lock only your mouse or only your keyboard. And not, like blockinput() does both of them.

-When i make a GUI with self-designed buttons a white border appears around the buttons, is there a way to get rid or these white borders?

edit, another question:

-I have made an msn-chathistory backup script, in zips all logs in 1 file, but now i want this file to be send to my email adress automatically. Is there a mail scipt you would recommend me?

thanks in advance...

Edited by frontmill

- I was wondering if there is a way to lock only your mouse or only your keyboard. And not, like blockinput() does both of them.

-When i make a GUI with self-designed buttons a white border appears around the buttons, is there a way to get rid or these white borders?

The answer to part 1 is to use _MouseTrap - you will need Beta version

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

This question has been asked before, and the general concensus is that it cant be done with AutoIt. At least not yet.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...473entry48473

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...=block+keyboard

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...=block+keyboard

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

in regards to the email question look at

_INetSmtpMail() and _INetMail()

both are in the helpfile and have examples on the forums here.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

in regards to the email question look at

_INetSmtpMail() and _INetMail()

both are in the helpfile and have examples on the forums here.

yeah i know those functions.. but the problem is that they dont support attachments if i'm right...

and i dont understand where i have to type my password...

edit, another question:

-I have made an msn-chathistory backup script, in zips all logs in 1 file, but now i want this file to be send to my email adress automatically. Is there a mail scipt you would recommend me?

thanks in advance...

ok, i came in prepared for 2 questions, but then there were 3. i'm totally overwhelmed. blah.

1) yes it can be done, but it requires dll calls. Larry post somethign about 2 months back demonstrating mouse/keyboard hooks via dll calls. but i don't think you're ready for that yet.

2) "self-designed buttons' eh? like pictures you can click on? it really depends on how you 'self-designed' them. show some code and someone can help you get the desired result.

3) ok, this is like the 4th or 5th topic you've got where you're trying to send chatlogs to yourself. the first was how to identify where the chat logs are stored on different machines. that one kind of set off alarms in my head, but i ignored it. then you were trying to get ftp.au3 to work to send files to your ftp server. when you were unsuccessful with that, you then had a topic about using a batch file to do the same thing. Now you're wanting to mail them to yourself.

now i could be wrong, but it really looks fishy to me. i'm reminded of Sim...

now i could be wrong, but it really looks fishy to me. i'm reminded of Sim...

Me??

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized there is another user named "Sim"

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Me??

no no no, you're awesome man. you help alot of people, and i like your code. i mean 'Sim' that was the full name, he had a couple of others too (maybe frontmill is next generation) do a member look up on Sim, and check out his posts. near the end of his forum career with that name, kurt used to flag each of his posts with a 'pay attention, this guy is up to something'. it was pretty funny. the guy was trying to get help doing bad things, but even when people were gullible enough to help him, he was too stupid to implement the advice. it was entertaining if nothing else.

sorry for the 3 questions m8 :)

1. no im sure i'm not...

2. like the ones in marfdaman's mediaplayer... he is a friend of mine i i promised him to make new buttons for his player, but that'd be a waste of time if the bborders cant be removed... (will post screenie in a sec)

3. what do you mean by the alarms and the fishy?

edit, screenie:

Posted Image

an dif you are suggesting that i am doing bad things: im not. I'm just trying to make an msn backupper that can be used by anyone. Even by people who don't know how to find there msn-chatlogsdirectory. And i also wan't to give people the ability to send it to there email or upload it to there ftp server. I will post the program when it's finished to regain your trust...

sorry for the 3 questions m8 :)

1. no im sure i'm not...

2. like the ones in marfdaman's mediaplayer... he is a friend of mine i i promised him to make new buttons for his player, but that'd be a waste of time if the bborders cant be removed... (will post screenie in a sec)

3. what do you mean by the alarms and the fishy?

edit, screenie:

an dif you are suggesting that i am doing bad things: im not. I'm just trying to make an msn backupper that can be used by anyone. Even by people who don't know how to find there msn-chatlogsdirectory. And i also wan't to give people the ability to send it to there email or upload it to there ftp server. I will post the program when it's finished to regain your trust...

i'd check the styles and extended styles for the controls that hold the images being used as buttons, you should be able to remove those lines that way. as far as suggesting that you're doing bad things, as i said, i could be wrong, but it looks suspicious to me, and i just wanted to point that out. a piece of code is not enough to earn my trust, but don't worry, assuming you're not doing anything wrong, i'm sure you'll quickly establish yourself and my worries will be a thing of the past. it's just that the less i've seen of someone before i see them doing something that could be bad, the less likely i am to assume they've honorable intentions. I'm not saying you're definitely doing something wrong, just that i see indicators, and i won't be helping with this project because of those.