Using Objget To Get An Internetexplorer.application Object

I would like to get the object of a newly opened Internet Explorer webpage, but if I call it like this:

$Obj = ObjGet ("", "InternetErplorer.Application")

it returns the first object from this class that was created. If I have only one IE opened, there is no problem, but if I have more than one IE windows opened, then the returned object is not always the one I expect.

I would like to know if there might be a way to select the object that corresponds to an exact IE window (for example if I use the WMI....).

IE2 does this:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25629

_IEAttach

Attach to the first existing instance of Internet Explorer where the search string sub-string matches based on the mode selected.

#include <IE.au3>

_IEAttach ( $s_string [, $s_mode = "Title"])

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)