Pixelsearch Area?

Hmm dont get the area to work with Pixelsearch, what i want is :

Start X : 472

Start Y : 405

Width : 552

Height : 432

That is a box in the middle of the screen....

like this : http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload5/sfdfds.JPG

The only area i get to work is:

PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1200, 1600, 0xE6FFE0, 20, 5 )

how to i write a specific box in the center of the screen?

Hmm dont get the area to work with Pixelsearch, what i want is :

Start X : 472

Start Y : 405

Width : 552

Height : 432

That is a box in the middle of the screen....

like this : http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload5/sfdfds.JPG

The only area i get to work is:

PixelSearch( 0, 0, 1200, 1600, 0xE6FFE0, 20, 5 )

how to i write a specific box in the center of the screen?

The search area you have defined above would be:

PixelSearch(472,405, 1024, 837, 0xE6FFE0, 20, 5)

Also, you do know that the '5' is going to have it skip every 5 pixels, right?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

If you are attempting to find and lock on to a moving pixel look at the Aimbot example in my sig.

Particularly, "AutoFind/Lockon" method I use with pixelsearching.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

To make things easier, I'll copy and paste the area of code I was talking about earlier:

If $Aimbot = 5 Then; Auto Lock-On the first available target on screen
            If $found = "no" Then
                $coord = PixelSearch(10, 10, 800, 580, $searchcolor)
                If IsArray($coord) = 1 Then
                    MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 0)
                    $found = "yes"
                EndIf
            Else
                $pos = MouseGetPos()
                $coord = PixelSearch(($pos[0] - 10) , ($pos[1] - 10) , ($pos[0] + 10) , ($pos[1] + 10), $searchcolor); refined locked on search area of 10sq'pixels
                If IsArray($coord) = 1 Then
                    MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 0)
                Else
                    $found = "no"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        EndIf

Do your intial pixelsearch for the color you are trying to lock on to. Once it finds it, refine your pixelsearch area to a 10sq pixel area around that pixel. Each time in the loop have it update the location of the pixel and search area accordingly.

Post exactly what you are attempting to do and I'd be willing to help you out after awhile.

Include search area, color, description of what you trying to do, code you have thus far, screenshots of what you are trying to lock on to, etc.

I guess you not support that =)

I guess i can help since its not an MMO type game :)

While 1
$size = WinGetPos(*title of window*)
If Isarray($size) = 1 then
$coord =  PixelSearch($size[0], $size[1], $size[0] + $size[2], $size[1] + $size[3], 0xCCFEBF, 5, 2)
     If Not @error then
     Mousemove($coord[0],$coord[1],0)
     EndIf
EndIf
Wend

All that concerns me is that the color of the ball changes as both your cursor moves over it, and as it moves towards the other side. but if these don't make errors for you, then somthing like this should work

Edited by Paulie

Of course it is possible.. we just arent going to write it for you.

I gave you a code snippet for how to lock on to a pixel color, you can use shade variation if the color changes. Valuater has made a game bot for this exact game.

You want some simple solution that is handed to you but you arent going to get it. At least, I'm not going to write it for you. If you have a specific question about a script that you are writing... post it. Otherwise quit wasting everyones time asking vague questions about a script you want written for you.

BIG THANKS!..but its not fast enought :). but i guess its not possible

well there are several things to do here to increase speed of that script, that was just a vague idea of what to do, but i'll help you further (sorry Simucal, but This is a game i might actually be able to work out.)

Changes

Make

Mousemove($coord[0],$coord[1],0)

into

MouseClick("left",$coord[0],$coord[1],0)

~~~~~

Make

$coord =  PixelSearch($size[0], $size[1], $size[0] + $size[2], $size[1] + $size[3], 0xCCFEBF, 5, 2)

into somthing like

$coord =  PixelSearch(370,370,890,730, 0xCCFEBF, 10, 5)

and put

Opt("mouseClickDownDelay",0)
Opt("MouseClickDelay",0)

At top of script

That should do it

Edited by Paulie