7-zip32.dll

jak

Have you tried any of this using other 7Zip DLL's? I only install the Command Line version which is 7za.exe and it uses a different DLL than the console version.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 1 month later...

i might suggest this, (the $dll being a param)

Func _SevenZipAdd($sArchive, $sFiles, $iLevel = 6, $sType = "7z", $sCMDLine = "", $hWnd = 0, $dll = "7-zip32.dll")
    $dll = DllOpen($dll)
    $result = DllCall($dll, "int", "SevenZip", "hwnd", $hWnd, "str", 'a ' & $sCMDLine & '  -mx' & $iLevel & ' -t' & $sType & ' ' & $sArchive & ' ' & $sFiles, "int", 0)
    $error = @error
    DllClose($dll)
    If $error Then
        Return 0
    Else
        Return 1
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>_SevenZipAdd
Don't bother, It's inside your monitor!------GUISetOnEvent should behave more like HotKeySet()

• 3 weeks later...

[*]Works with AutoIT 3.2 now (Tested with 3.2.0.1 inside Wine in Linux)

I think THIS needs a special post... Can you run autoit programs in Linux? I've heared from others that is impossible...

Could you explain a little more?

Ed

There is a mistake in the description of Func _SevenZipAdd...

;===============================================================================
;
; Description:      Adds Files to an Archive/Creates an Archiv
; Parameter(s):     $sArchive    - The Archive to use
;                   $sOutDir    - Where to extract the files
;                   $sFilter    - Files to extract from the Archive (e.g. *.exe)
;                   $sCMDLine   - Optional Options
;                   $hWnd       - The Window
; Requirement(s):   None
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Return 1
;                   On Failure - Return 0
; Author(s):        JAK-Software.org
; Note(s):          Need 7-zip32.dll in the path
;
;===============================================================================
Func _SevenZipAdd($sArchive, $sFiles, $iLevel = 6, $sType = "7z", $sCMDLine = "", $hWnd = 0)

$sOutDir - Where to extract the files?

$sFilter - Files to extract from the Archive (e.g. *.exe)?

A question: How can I add multiple files? How the parameter $sFiles must be passed?

Ed

Thanks but again those are for 7-zip.dll

I need the info for 7za.dll or 7z.dll

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

• 2 months later...

First I want to thank jak for great work on this UDF.

I have made some modifications to the file to clear up some function comments that were incorrect (as pointed out by Ed_Maximized).

And I modified the script to install the DLL file to the system PATH if it isn't there already. Some people won't like this modification, so don't use it if you don't.

If you use the 7zip DLL file in the first post, you will need to rename the file from "7_zip32.dll" to "7-zip32.dll" and add it to your include folder as well as the "SevenZip.au3" file.

i.e.: "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\7-zip32.dll"

SevenZip.au3

Very nice :shocked:, I was just wishing earlier that I could do somthing like this :(

We've been using autoit for 4 - 5 years, not only locally, but world wide.

And the Approved list rules went in affect just recently.

Where do you work?

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

• 4 weeks later...

hi, all

my autoit version is 3.2.4.1

I ran this UDF (0.4.1) but fail with following error message -

help, please

Payne

additional informaton:

I downgrade to autoit 3.2.2.0 then everything OK. It seem's UDF compatibility issue.

Payne

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

This is a GREAT udf.

But i have a issue..

If i want to copy file lets say "C:\test\New Folder\Test.txt" to the archive but i want to remain the subfolder, how do i do that?

Example:

Copy 3 files:

C:\test\bla.txt

C:\test\hello.txt

C:\test\New Folder\test.txt

Stucture of archive.zip

\..

bla.txt

hello.txt

New Folder\test.txt

What should i do to copy only that file from that folder to that directory in the archive?

OK, I'm at a loss here. I have a 7z file I want to extract to a directory. I want the 7z file to maintain the folder structure, and overwrite all files without prompting.

I've tried:

_SevenZipExtract("proxy.7z","./proxy2",'*', '', 0)

and

_SevenZipCMD("x proxy.7z -o/proxy2 -aoa",0)

both don't seem to do anything. I obviously am missing something. How do I do this? I have #include <SevenZip.au3> and placed SevenZip.au3 in the include directory...

I have the dll both in the same directory as the script and in my System32 directory (will this work if I have the script running as an exe, and the dll is in the same directory?).

hi, all

my autoit version is 3.2.4.1

I ran this UDF (0.4.1) but fail with following error message -

Posted Image

help, please

Payne

Anyone know how to fix the UDF to work with v3.2.4.9?

I really like this UDF, but I'm having to keep multiple branches of autoit, just so I can use it now.

• 1 month later...

I have this error too.

this is the line:

_SevenZipAdd("C:\TAX_12_" & $taxdate & ".zip","\\sof11gmsp02\NRProdST\NR_data\LIST\TAX*.dat", 6 , "zip")

This is work many times, before. I didn't change the code.

When I start it from editor this is the status line:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\PrintList\printlist.au3"

Edited by littleclown

• 4 weeks later...

For me it's not working with the newset stable 3.2.6.0, too.

Will there be a new version of the UDF and/or the dll released?

Thx in advance.

Regards,

Buffo

For dll updates you will have to go to the 7-zip web site. It gets changed once in a while but it will not be changed with AutoIt in mind.

The problems are in the functions of the UDF so maybe someone will get time to update that. It's really up to the author of the UDF who in this case I have not seen around for some time now.

George

Thx for your reply.

But I use the old version of the dll from the start post of this thread and it works not more.

Above of my last post littleclown wrote that it will work with an older version of AutoIt. Imho the problem is AutoIt.

I hope that someone can release an updated version because I need it for a script :)

Regards,

Buffo

• 2 weeks later...