Email Every Month

Just compile your script then used windows scheduler to run ur script monthly.

Edited by Don N

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

I got the email thing down

hey could you post your script so that i can see it, i've been wondering how to send e-mails in Autoit for a while now, and its giving me some trouble. :)

PS- windows scheduler is a program that comes with windows that an be used to cordinate certain things on the computer(i think) like when to run Anti-Virus checks or in this case when to run your script :(

hey could you post your script so that i can see it, i've been wondering how to

send e-mails in Autoit for a while now, and its giving me some trouble. :)

sendEmail >>>> http://www.filegone.com/9ye3

vbs sample included .. you can do it in au3 : (air code)

run("SENDEM~1.EXE -f ******@simail.it -t ******@simail.it -u <subject> -m <message> -s smtp.******.it -l log.log")

also smtp_component :

http://www.ostrosoft.com/smtp_component.asp

HI,

search for _INetSmtpMailCom. There is a great script which allows sending Email via Autoit.

So long,

Mega

P.S.: You can do it via windows tasks or start your script (autostart) and if day is = lets say 5, then sendEmail.

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

A simple mail send script (From the Autoit help file version 3.1.123(beta)) I have used a modified version to track my wan IP changes.

#include <INet.au3>

$Address = InputBox('Address', 'Enter the E-Mail address to send message to')
$Subject = InputBox('Subject', 'Enter a subject for the E-Mail')
$Body = InputBox('Body', 'Enter the body (message) of the E-Mail')
MsgBox(0,'E-Mail has been opened','The E-Mail has been opened and process identifier for the E-Mail client is ' & _INetMail($address, $subject, $body))

From my windows 2000 help file.

Using Scheduled Tasks
Using Scheduled Tasks, you can schedule any script, program, or document to run at a time that is most convenient for you. Scheduled Tasks starts each time you start Windows 2000, and runs in the background. Using the Scheduled Task wizard (available by double-clicking Scheduled Tasks in Control Panel, and then double-clicking Add Scheduled Tasks), you can schedule a task to run daily, weekly, or monthly, change the schedule for a task, and customize how a task runs at a scheduled time.

The _INetSmtpMailCom looks promising if you want to add attachments.

Or another solution is to use commandline utility for emailing BLAT

Run('Blat.exe ' & $err_name & ' -subject "Error - ' & $subj_err_text & '" -to ' & $ini_EmailTo & ' -server ' & $ini_SMTP & ' -attach .\' & $log_name,'',@SW_HIDE)

There is also DLL version, but I succesfully used in my old project only commandline EXE version