Mem Editting..

Func _MemWrite($ah_Mem, $i_Address, $v_Inject)
    Local $av_Call = DllCall($ah_Mem[0], 'int', 'WriteProcessMemory', 'int', $ah_Mem[1], 'int', $i_Address, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($v_Inject), 'int', DllStructGetSize($v_Inject), 'int', '')
    Return $av_Call[0]
EndFunc;==>_MemWrite

so..

_Memwrite($h_open,0x0346B835, ??????)

What does it mean by inject... does it mean, what do you want "0x0346B835" to be rewritten to?

Also, could someone give me a script that they've made using W0uter's mem. funcations.. A read/Write to that adress script for a example for me.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

If someone is using memread/write based off of W0uter's script and it works..

If you could post your script that would be great. I got read to work great, but

the write is where im having problems.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

• Moderators

I think we got in the first post that your looking for an example of w0uters Memory Injection. No need to bump a post asking the same exact question.

Edit:

Typo

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Im not looking for his code, im looking for a example of someone using his injection. I have the base code of his, I just need a example of how to setup the code to inject for me.

Side question: Is it possible to use "WinSetTrans" on a Messagebox?

Edited by Sardith

• Moderators

Side question: Is it possible to use "WinSetTrans" on a Messagebox?

Maybe with another script running at the same time (keeping in mind that your script completely stops when a message box is called).

Edit:

Unless you use a method like herewasplato used for WinMove() and MsgBox()

Edit2:

Here's the link:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=173235

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Thanks SmOke.

#include <Memread&write.au3>
$Process = "Itunes.exe"
$Pid = ProcessExists($Process)
$h_open = _MemOpen($pid)
$Read1 = _MemRead($h_open,0x0346B835)
_MemWrite($Read1, 0x0346B835, "The")
_MemClose($h_open)

It' doesn't write "the" to the adress... anyideas? It's saying subscript used with non-array variable..

Edited by Sardith

#include <Memread&write.au3>

$Process = "Itunes.exe"
$Pid = ProcessExists($Process)
$h_open = _MemOpen($pid)
;$Read1 = _MemRead($h_open,0x00EA8DF2)
$text1 = _MemCreate(0x74)
$text2 = _MemCreate(0x68)
$text3 = _MemCreate(0x65)
_MemWrite($h_open, 0x00EA8DF2, $text3)

_MemClose($h_open)

After trial and error I got it to work, my question is, I can only edit one part of the value. Say the Value = "mrr"

it will change the value = "trr"... How do I go about changing the whole thing to say "the"

Scratch that, thanks for all of your help. Figured it out.

$text1 = _MemCreate(0x74, 0x68)

Edited by Sardith