Question Gui

Using a GUI I know you can make buttons, but can you make a two stage button..

"Run"--> if you don't have a Directory for the .EXE it will bring up a directory, then you select the directory you want and it will run the .EXE... Even after you restart the program.

If someone could help me with the code for that, it would be great.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Using a GUI I know you can make buttons, but can you make a two stage button..

"Run"--> if you don't have a Directory for the .EXE it will bring up a directory, then you select the directory you want and it will run the .EXE... Even after you restart the program.

If someone could help me with the code for that, it would be great.

lookup RegWrite and RegRead or IniWrite and IniRead

Yeah, I was doing well with my trainer at 99% coded and tested, but I want to add this to it.. I looked all the funcations along with trial and erroring things. No luck though, im not asking anyone to write something, but if someone wants to help me out alot that would be great.

Jeff

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Having a problem with my code for run..

It won't run from $var1... even after it becomes a string...

Any help would be great. Code is above^^

EDIT: NEVER mind I got that.

Question closedeyes.gif sad.gif

Is there a way to do a reg edit or something other then a .ini..... I don't want to use .ini's period so it isn't a choice for me anymore.

"new", Ok I understand im "new" but I tend not to actually need to ask for code help, you gave me fileopendialog, then I looked off the example and wrote something for my use. The only reason I asked for help on the Run was because the forums are here for me to do so. Come to find out I figured out the syntax issue, then refreshed Firefox; Then saw your reply.

If you don't care to teach me, so be it. I don't need you to tell me I don't like to teach 'new' people RegWrite/Read. I understand the concept of it.

I just need to know what, type of reg edit id use for a path, and how id write the Values.

RegWrite( "", "", "????", $var1??? )
Edited by Sardith