How To Number Windows With Same Title Where Winsettitle Doesn't Work?

Hey people!

I hope that somebody can help me? First of all sorry for mistakes in language!

The situation:

I have x windows, let's say 10, all 10 windows have the same title "thatsthetitel".

I need to switch between them, and I have to know which of the windows I handle exactly with.

So I renamed them with winsettitle like "window1", "window2", and so on. Now I can activate them by title.

The problem:

If I click on a button in one of these windows, all 10 titles change to "thatsthetitel", so I can't differ them anymore...

background: the problem is the software, it's not an error in the software, it's "normal". But I have to differentiate the windows....

Question:

What can I do to be able to differentiate the windows?

I need a solution, there I can then activate the windows each one by.... yeah, by something in which they differ then ^^

Enviroment: winxp, and the programm must run in vmware. So no keystrokes like ALT+TAB for switching the windows is possible... (or does somebody know, how i can send keystrokes with sendkey or something else in vmware? but thats not sooo important)

I hope you understand what I mean?!

Big Thanks in advance!

Beat

thank you all for your support! my msgbox in a quick written program printed always the same, I think it had an error. :)

Works very fine with these handles!!

Big thanks to you larry and volleyman and valuater!!!