Remote Execution.

Hello Guys,

Is it possible to autoit execute scripts in remote PC without logging to remote PC?

With out console it fails, any solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help.

regards

Nazeer.A

I think it might work if you run it as a service,

I dunno how to do it,

but look it up, theres plenty of tuts i'd bet

The script would need to be running as a service on the remote PC. Also, you could have it in the task scheduler on the remote PC so it would know when to kick off. If you are looking to make a script that runs on yours, but kicks off a process on the remote PC, .......you may want to rethink that a bit. That is something that is dangerous in the sence that it gets into the relm of viruses and maulware. It would be helpful to know what you intend to do. More specific is better. Someone may have already done what you are attempting.

The script would need to be running as a service on the remote PC. Also, you could have it in the task scheduler on the remote PC so it would know when to kick off. If you are looking to make a script that runs on yours, but kicks off a process on the remote PC, .......you may want to rethink that a bit. That is something that is dangerous in the sence that it gets into the relm of viruses and maulware. It would be helpful to know what you intend to do. More specific is better. Someone may have already done what you are attempting.

Scheduler does not work, it needs active console for executing autoit scripts.

So you want to execute your script on a remote PC without doing a loggon?

pstools, if you dont mind to have a admin account on the remote computer.

So you want to execute your script on a remote PC without doing a loggon?

pstools, if you dont mind to have a admin account on the remote computer.

I have used PSEXEC tools to execute, If i execute mstsc.exe /console and if the console is open the PSEXEC executes the script in remote machine. Otherwise the scripts fails.

I have admin account in remote PC.