While 1
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick( "left" )
    $inet = @InetGetBytesRead
    If $inet = "" Then
        Shutdown(1)
    EndIf
WEnd

My pc should shutdown when all downloads are finished, but i don't know if this works. Can you tell me if it works the way i want it to work?

Regards Daniel W.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

• Moderators

Hi,

i got a questions for this code:

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick( "left" )
    If $inet = "" Then
        Shutdown(1)
    EndIf
WEnd

My pc should shutdown when all downloads are finished, but i don't know if this works. Can you tell me if it works the way i want it to work?

Regards Daniel W.

Run this without any other code (don't download anything):
$i = @InetGetBytesRead
MsgBox(0, '', $i)
You should see -1, now look at your
If $inet = "" Then
What do you think should take the place of ""?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
    MouseClick( "left" )
    If $inet = -1 Then
        Shutdown(1)
    EndIf
WEnd

So this would be right?

Hm i thought @Inetgetbytesread works like this :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]