Cpu Usage..

I have a question, i'm working on improving my trainer befor releasing it; I feel that the CPU usage is to much in general, since as we know trainers are Nooping the mem.write. So in turn it's constantly writting to memory.

Is there anyway I could reduce my trainers cpu usage? Priorty or?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Thanks alot. It's coded well, i've been asking a bunch of questions as you know. XD

Valuater could you explain how reducemem() funcation works? I'm looking at it now, but I havn't determined how to use it.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Side question:

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\background.bmp", "C:\windows\background.bmp", 1)

For some reason it won't install background.bmp in the windows folder when you compile it.. any ideas?

Never mind that, I just need to change my directory in which it looks for the picture.

Edited by Sardith

Quick question:

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", "@WindowsDir\Background.bmp", 1)

Is it possible to use @WindowsDir for a fileinstall, if so could someone fix the code above?

Edit: Thanks Valuator

Edited by Sardith

• Moderators

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", @WindowsDir & "\Background.bmp", 1)
Just a misplaced placed quote and missing an "&".

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Try

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", @WindowsDir & "\Background.bmp", 1)

Edit - Too slow again

Edited by BigDod

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother