_ispressed(): Is There A Simple Way?

Hello. I know that you are now allowed to post The word that must not be spoken on this fourm, but i am just asking for some help with one :). Is there a simpler way to capture keystrokes without having to get the hex value for every key, then doing a if statement?

$i = 1
#Include <Misc.au3>
#include <String.au3>
$usr = DllOpen("user32.dll")
$sleep = 200
$log = ""
while $i = 1
    if _IsPressed("23", $usr) then
        $log = $log & _HexToString(23)
                                sleep($sleep)
                 endif
wend

exept i have to do this:

if _IsPressed("23", $usr) then
        $log = $log & _HexToString(23)
                                sleep($sleep)
                 endif

for every single key. Is there a easyer way to log all keystrokes?

Edited by spyrorocks

I dont know if it surprises me you would post this sort of thing or not.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• Moderators

what do you mean?

You state you know your not supposed to talk about it, yet you do anyway. He doesn't know whether to be surprised that you have no respect to do ask about it anyway after you state you know you shouldn't.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry, thats the only way (I know from experience).

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

considering jon did not block this yet, then I guess it's ok My Webpage I know I already made one for learning uses only, go to the link and look at the way back :) , you should of looked up _ispressed func and let you know you better not keylog anyone, although your 12 I think your smart enuff to know that it is a federal offensive.

[s]Autoit[/s]

if you made a keylogger please don't use i cant stop you but don't, or ill find out your ip address and take control of it using a program and send a virus right on you computers desktop, lol just kidding, but don't get into any troble, use autoit for good and not :)

edited; hehe

Edited by Vicks
[s]Autoit[/s]