Help Me

I have a big problem. I have created an autoit program based on "screen scrap". On first computer it work properly but on the second pc do not work the scrap section. The pc are either on 32 bit screen res.

Thank you in advance.

• Moderators

I have a big problem. I have created an autoit program based on "screen scrap". On first computer it work properly but on the second pc do not work the scrap section. The pc are either on 32 bit screen res.

Thank you in advance.

More than likely you used Screen or Window Coords, Resolution differences and window location will affect Screen coords, and Different Themes and or OS's will affect Windows Coords.

So the suggestion without seeing a piece of your code (Usually people will post their code or pseudo code to be reviewed if they are having issues :) ), is to use Client Coords that are relative the windows Client Position (also using Opt('PixelCoordMode', 2) and Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2) - (If your using mouseclicks), the 2 makes it search client areas.

Edit:

Also different Color Qualities could cause an issue.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

My program is very easy, i use video coord in absolute mode (MouseCoordMode,0).

Sincerely i don't know the difference between the client and the absolute, i need the absolute because i scrap 2 different screen. For the coord and video value i have used the AutoIt Active Window Info program.

I can't paste copy the source because is a commercial poker program.

Edited by albodoro