Random Numbers

I am trying to enter 3 codes in a web form like this xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.

Now my first question is - is it possible for auto-it to contain script that will enter a random number that matches my parameters? I did a quick search and didnt find anything relevant. If this has already been posted im sorry.

Maybe its a better Idea to create a massive list of these codes and then have auto-it read it?

Also is it possible to read a web page? Like I need to be able to count how many codes that are wrong and how many were right.

Ill continue to do some searching but thanks for any help.

• Moderators

I am trying to enter 3 codes in a web form like this xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.

Now my first question is - is it possible for auto-it to contain script that will enter a random number that matches my parameters? I did a quick search and didnt find anything relevant. If this has already been posted im sorry.

Maybe its a better Idea to create a massive list of these codes and then have auto-it read it?

Also is it possible to read a web page? Like I need to be able to count how many codes that are wrong and how many were right.

Ill continue to do some searching but thanks for any help.

Well your question is quite easy, but if your trying to crack a code that is 18 chars long, you could be there for a very very long time. This question has been asked many many times on the forum, but your question is easily answered in the helpfile under Random(), then store everything into an array from there.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok ill spill the beans. I had this idea when figuring out how I could get alot of Coke-cola fridge packs to insert the code into mycokerewards.com - they have a 40inch lcd screen worth 3500$

I have some ideas of doing it "legally" - though who doesnt love the idea of getting stuff absoluetly free. Its completely legal, but I think once I get the amount of points needed (which is 20000) and request the tv they will tell me to screw off. But its worth a try.

I wont dispel the whole idea as I dont want alot of people doing it but if you cant figure it out or want to help, ill tell you the whole thing by PM.

Any way I need to (all this I can do except for how to read off a text file - which I just need to search to be able to do) login,

enter codes -----

"Codes can only be used 1 time. Limit: 10 valid codes per Account, per day (12:00 p.m. ET through 11:59 a.m. ET). However, if an Enrollee enters 20 invalid codes before entering 10 valid codes, Enrollee will be unable to enter any more codes for that day."

So I have 20 chances to enter codes. So I need to be able to read 20 codes and enter them. I guess it would be rare that I would get 10 codes correct so I dont think ill worry about it if I do.

So I guess my question now is is it possible to read codes from a text file and then delete them as they are used? im sure it is.

Edited by Armageddon85

• Moderators

Just read the random help file and I just realized that it has to be numbers and upper case letters.

$LowerCaseLetters = Random(Asc(a), Asc(z), 1)
MsgBox(64, 'Test:', Chr($LowerCaseLetters))

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Just read the random help file and I just realized that it has to be numbers and upper case letters.

i know i could help you do it... it actually sounds like fun, however

its not real Autoit edicate..... and coke-a-cola will most likely know you cheated and you wont get anything for it

so... because of Autoit, i cant help

8)

NEWHeader1.png

• Moderators

I would suggest trying out Valuaters "Welcome to AutoIt 1-2-3" in his signature, it will bring you up to speed with autoit and it's capabilities quickly.