Making An Autoit Executeable Run As A Windows Service

This is probably more a windows question then an AutoIt question, but you guys rock, so I hope you can Help. I wrote an AutoIt Script that I want to run as a windows service to accomplish certain tasks without any users being logged in specifically. I wrote a server program in Java, and I wrote an AutoIt script to launch and configure it. So I'd like it the be able to start and run immidately when the computer starts without anyone needing to login. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ooo Ëxçã¿îbúr ooO"Information Is Not Knowledge." ~Albert Einstein

This is probably more a windows question then an AutoIt question, but you guys rock, so I hope you can Help. I wrote an AutoIt Script that I want to run as a windows service to accomplish certain tasks without any users being logged in specifically. I wrote a server program in Java, and I wrote an AutoIt script to launch and configure it. So I'd like it the be able to start and run immidately when the computer starts without anyone needing to login. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You need this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q137890/

Search the forum. It has quite many references on how to do this. I have found XYNTService found on www.codeproject.com very handy.

Search the forum. It has quite many references on how to do this. I have found XYNTService found on www.codeproject.com very handy.

search for nssm (it watches the exe and not itself)

nssm is a service helper which doesn't suck. srvany and other service helper ... With nssm you know that if a service says it's running, it really is. ...

• 3 months later...