piecing a picture

i got two pictures i want to put togeather for my dad, but not sure how to do it, is there any web site's to do this with or can auto come in help?

what I want to do is have the bike coming down the road

[s]Autoit[/s]

The only thing I can figure out, is that you'll need to keep moving the bike in paint, save the file move it farther save under a different name etc.. Then once you get done use Windows Movie Maker or any other video editing software load the image files in the right order then save it as a .wmv.

Hope this helps.

The only thing I can figure out, is that you'll need to keep moving the bike in paint, save the file move it farther save under a different name etc.. Then once you get done use Windows Movie Maker or any other video editing software load the image files in the right order then save it as a .wmv.

Hope this helps.

thanks but i meant, make it look like a bike coming down the road, i want to set it as my background but don't want to piece the picture for like 2 hours making it look good, hmm i want the bike image in the autumn picture but the white background of the bike over laps the autumn picture

[s]Autoit[/s]

• Moderators

This is using PhotoShop and using the tool bars that bucky showed.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is using PhotoShop and using the tool bars that bucky showed.

Try one of the free paint apps like PhotoFiltre http://www.photofiltre.com/

You need to erase the background and make it transparent, than you add it as a new layer to the other photo.

I use Paint Shop Pro (9.0 not the Corel version) for this sort of thing.

HTH

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.