How do I bypass keyblock?

Hello, I am creating a bot for the game MapleStory. I have a fair amount of knowledge in AutoIt, just letting you guys know. I realized that Maplestory blocks keystrokes and mouse movements that are not directly from the keyboard and mouse. It uses an Anti-Hack system called nProtect GameGuard. Basically, what I am asking is that is there any way around this? Can I use Autoit in a different way so that GG doesn't block it? Can I somehow trick or disable GG and then run my scripts normally? Please help me out, thank you.

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

• Moderators

Hello, I am creating a bot for the game MapleStory. I have a fair amount of knowledge in AutoIt, just letting you guys know. I realized that Maplestory blocks keystrokes and mouse movements that are not directly from the keyboard and mouse. It uses an Anti-Hack system called nProtect GameGuard. Basically, what I am asking is that is there any way around this? Can I use Autoit in a different way so that GG doesn't block it? Can I somehow trick or disable GG and then run my scripts normally? Please help me out, thank you.

If you search those 2 words "nProtect" and "GameGuard" you will see much discussion on it, and will probably find your answer (Good or Bad).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

OK, well is there a way to block access to the process that disables Autoit? Like I read somewhere to get some program called Process Guard and then deny reading and writing access to 2 processess and that will let me run Autoit. Any thoughts/ideas about this?

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]