Getting A Control ID

Ok heres a lil toughy for yall to answer... ok i play conquer online (www.conqueronline.com) and well i wanna be able to click stuff inside the game without the mouse moving via ControlClick() but i have no idea how to get the control inside the game so any help???

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

i wanna be able to click stuff inside the game without the mouse moving via ControlClick()

"AutoIT Window Info" came with AutoIT when you installed it. Try that out... :)
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

Its like this ive already tried to use the autoit window info on the game but it says [Control Hidden] and im not sure how to get the right control ID to the objects i want to ControlClick, it would help if you went to www.conqueronline.com and downloaded the game and try getting the control on a monster of some sort and tell me how you did it...

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

• Moderators

Its like this ive already tried to use the autoit window info on the game but it says [Control Hidden] and im not sure how to get the right control ID to the objects i want to ControlClick, it would help if you went to www.conqueronline.com and downloaded the game and try getting the control on a monster of some sort and tell me how you did it...

Give this script a try:

Find Classes By Text

I'm trying to answer this in the best way i can, so don't flame me if i'm wrong.

ControlID's are windows way to give a identification to a certain control, like a label or anything else AutoIt is able to reproduce easily. However, a game like ConquerOnline is definately not build using windows controls like labels etc.

Soo.. This means you only have one option, Pixel functions and Mouseclick/move.