Find name and activate...

Alright for this one thing i play on the internet i would really like to create an idea like this, i just need help started then i should be able to do it not sure but this is my idea: Have a type in box like this

_____

|_____| just a simple type in box and then the people who use this can type in whatever name they want and a right click or left click will be activated on the name... But i want the little program to run around a search for the name on the map and once they do whatever the user chooses (left or right) that will be activated on the enemy. I could probably do a way to jsut atk one thing like in my coding but that only benefits me, i want the users to be able to choose what name they wanna pick to attack. If anyone can just help me here, i dont expect someone come in here and give me the code (although that would be awesome :)) i jsut need some ideas and help to get me started, and what to look for to get it started.

Thx again all,

BuddyBoy

Edited by BuddyBoy

Sorry for double post, i didnt alot of searching on this site and found many bots that auto-hit things with pixel... But i didnt see one that would search for a name... So say i have a game and my char name is BuddyBoy... So i type in my box (as i explained in first post) BoyBuddy... So if my enemy BoyBuddy comes by my char will auto-matically right click on him... If any HELP is possible i would appreciate... I dont want to be a total noob for asking for the script, I just need some help.

Sorry for double post, i didnt alot of searching on this site and found many bots that auto-hit things with pixel... But i didnt see one that would search for a name... So say i have a game and my char name is BuddyBoy... So i type in my box (as i explained in first post) BoyBuddy... So if my enemy BoyBuddy comes by my char will auto-matically right click on him... If any HELP is possible i would appreciate... I dont want to be a total noob for asking for the script, I just need some help.

does your enemy boybody have any unique colors? like a bright purple head?( i know you've already looked into pixelsearch, but hey...no harm done)

Just for kicks, try "wingettext", otherwise, i dunno how to help you

Hmm thanks for a try at suggestions... So if i did wingettext it would Search my computer screen for the text correct? (Ill check up on it and learn wingettext first :)) All my enemies have different types of skin colors so it wont work that way. But any suggestion on how to get the type in box to actually read the letters and when that person ie BoyBuddy shows up it will left/right click as the user chooses?

Hmm thanks for a try at suggestions... So if i did wingettext it would Search my computer screen for the text correct? (Ill check up on it and learn wingettext first :)) All my enemies have different types of skin colors so it wont work that way. But any suggestion on how to get the type in box to actually read the letters and when that person ie BoyBuddy shows up it will left/right click as the user chooses?

Actually it would search your active window for text

but for most games, it doesn't work, but it's worth a try just to be sure

@Thatsgrat2345- if you can make this, your great, because i wanted one of these "text searchers" too

there should be a way to pixelsearch for several pixels in relation to each other, like how they are arranged

i was actualy thinking about making a function i heard about from somone who ripped off the autoit code , but basicaly you make a transparent gif of what you want and it will search for it on the screen, so i was thinking about making it so it will gather everypixel and then idk possibly use a multi pixel search but its going to be i think kinda slow

Hmmm how would i do the wingettext coding tho? I mean i know how but how would the type in box read any letters and and work for the name of the person that is typed in the box... ie again If i typed in BoyBuddy i could walk around and go new maps and everything and once he is on my screen it will left or right click him whatever user chooses? any help with that and i might be able to get it working then

EDIT: Well i did some experimenting and heres what i got with hardly any knowledge of wingettext lol

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_10), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

$text = WinGetText("[Conquer2.0]", "BoyBuddy")

If $text[1] = 1 Then

MouseClick("right", 1)

EndIf

EndIf

I created an acc BoyBuddy (before it was just ie) and on conquer you can cast spells like diablo, i tihnk u can on there too... Well anyways thats what i got and no luck, my program runs and everything but when i hit my F5 (the start button) nothing happens... any help?

EDIT: Crap i cant get the lines to go indented... On my script they are, they arent straight up and down trust me :)

Edited by BuddyBoy

Hmmm i know why it didnt even do anything before... well i dont but... Can anyone explain why my checkboxes 1-9 will work but anymore that i add wont? I had the aimbot thingy on checkbox 10 and i hit my f5 start button and nothing happened... I put the exact same coding on checkbox 5 as i had on checkbox 10 and it says this Error: Subscript blah balh blah... with the If $text[1] = 1 Then part... Any ideas on how to get 10+ more checkboxes to work and could someone help me with my text[1] dilema. I just did some copying and pasting for that text thing, no wonder why it dont work lol. If anyone can give some explanation that would be great!

Paulie I jsut found you were looking to create aimbot too... Any suggestions? And ya i know you guys dont like people who come here for aimbots, but this is for me only just to get back at the retards who do it too much... I guess you can call it sweet revenge? Some help please thx guys

Paulie I jsut found you were looking to create aimbot too... Any suggestions? And ya i know you guys dont like people who come here for aimbots, but this is for me only just to get back at the retards who do it too much... I guess you can call it sweet revenge? Some help please thx guys

I was looking for an aimbot, but the main difference between mine and yours is mine was looking for a pixelcolor, while you want to search for a name, if there was a way to make it just look for a pixel, then sure its easy, but otherwise, i have no clue how to search an entire screen for a whole word if you cant "wingettext" it.

Well my wingettext coding was wrong, if u can give ma right one ill tell you if it works or not... I could do pixel thing but i have NO CLUE how to do pixel :) If you want to help me do pixel that would be GREAT but whatever you choose, thx man.

Can anybody give me the right coding for the wingetext? mine didnt work...

How come 10+ checkboxes dont work for me anymore? Any ideas? :(

Well my wingettext coding was wrong, if u can give ma right one ill tell you if it works or not... I could do pixel thing but i have NO CLUE how to do pixel :) If you want to help me do pixel that would be GREAT but whatever you choose, thx man.

Can anybody give me the right coding for the wingetext? mine didnt work...

How come 10+ checkboxes dont work for me anymore? Any ideas? :(

To search for a pixel use this

While 1
$pixelsearch = Pixelsearch(0, 0, @Desktopwidth, @DesktopHeight, "0x000000", 10);NOTE: the "0x00000" is your color in hex
If not @error = 1 then
     Mousemove($pixelsearch[0], $pixelsearch[1]; Can be changed to mouse click or whatever you want
Endif
Wend

This will search you entire desktop for a pixel of a specified color (in this case black) and move you mouse to it, the "10" after the hex value is the shade variation that it will accept as the color

Edited by Paulie

• Moderators

Well you could do this 2 ways,

1. Visually: AutoInfo Tool (Start >> All Programs >> AutoIt v3 >> Auto Window Info)

2. There are some tools floating around in AutoIt that will convert so you can see the actual color from the hex code or you could visit this link: http://www.easycalculation.com/color-coder.php enter the hex without the 0x and convert RGB to the color to see it visually.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Smoke' n Thanks i totally forgot about the windows thing but once i opened it i realized that it wont work because on my game i want it to read the TEXT above the players name, aka tehre guild anme is the text above there name.... So say im BuddyBoy and im in the guild Boyo... So my friend is in an enemy guild so on my screen from the guild im in it shows the letter red... My other friend is just a white name guild but we still kill them, so the text of his guild is white... you get the point right? Well i want it to auto-right click on the person if it finds the white or red guild text.

EDIT:::: Well ok i got the guild names of white and red with the windows tool but the only bad thing is, When i have it auto-matically right click a white guild the players names are also white so it might click my own guild mates and kill them... Any suggestions where it JUST reads the guild names above players names?

Also should i use pixel search to search for my 2 pixels, white and red, and then If pixels red or white show up on my screen right click it..? Or should i use different function that would work better?

EDIT 2::: Ya i thought even harder about this, only way it could work for my knowledge is for red name guilds because all players names are white, same color as whit ename guild... So big trouble would occur there... Any suggestions?

Edited by BuddyBoy