Disabling Mouse and Keyboard While autoit program running

Being in IT, I find myself having to do the same thing over and over again to a point that I am ready to throw the machine out the window. My lastest program that I am designing is a script that would automated my company program installs. With that said, so far I have been successful and writing the automation part for each program; However, what I am looking to do is to disable the mouse and keyboard while the program is running (to prevent anyone from stopping the script while its running) then enable it when the script is done.

any ideas?

thanks so much

Lookup BlockInput in the help file.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

If that does too much maybe some sort of combination with _IsPressed() (beta helpfile).

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Thank you so much. That seems to do the trick. Ideally, the program I am writing is suppose to run without anyone having to do anything. I was just worried in case someone moves the mouse or hits a key that it would interupt the program.

I did notice that if I press ctrl-alt-del I can by-pass it.. but that is fine with me.

thanks again