WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK problem

Hello, I would like some help using guiregistermsg in combination with WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK, as it won't register it for me. As for the script, it's the one from my mediaplayer which is kinda long, so if someone could just show me a gui with a working WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK event that would help me greatly.

And another question while I'm at it: why when you click in a list area will it also not detect it? Outside the list everything works fine, just not when i click an item in the list (not listview).

Regards

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I still don't get it (not even with some help from the helpfile :) )

So i register WM_COMMAND with my function and then what should I do?

Please help

Edited by marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only windows that have the CS_DBLCLKS style can receive WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK messages, which the system generates whenever the user presses, releases, and again presses the left mouse button within the system's double-click time limit. Double-clicking the left mouse button actually generates a sequence of four messages: WM_LBUTTONDOWN, WM_LBUTTONUP, WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK, and WM_LBUTTONUP.

Autoit do not register the window class with this CS_DBLCLKS style, too bad...this could help us a lot.