GUI on top

• Moderators

Is it possible to get a GUI to appear even over full screen applications?

If so, please tell me how to do this :)

Thanks in advance,

Vortex.

Most full screen apps have their own code that if their window doesn't have focus to minimize or close. Putting a GUI over a full screen app would probably not do you any good.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You can also create a GUI that places itself on top of other GUI's with the style : $WS_EX_TOPMOST

$popup = GUICreate("Popup ontop GUI", 943, 222,166,435, $WS_DLGFRAME, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)
Edited by Gyzmok
D2charkeeper = No more 'expired characters' in D2.File Date Changer = Change the file date(s), attributes and the filename case of multiple files @ once.Updater_full = Copy/Update your autoitscripts, pictures, .mp3, .avi etc ... subdirs from your PC to your memory stick or to your external harddisk. Now with scheduling and logging.Questmapper

• Moderators

I wonder if anyone has tried to embed one of these games into a GUI :)

Crappy part is I don't play any to see if I can :(

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I also have an application that is full screen (no window title bar - only way to get back to windows is with the windows key). I was able to successfully use the windowontop feature here is the code:

$mainwindow = GUICreate("ANDI",150,40,860,675)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; show window

WinSetOnTop("ANDI","",1) ;window always on top

this works great for the window always being on the top. it is a small window that is positioned in the lower right hand corner.

My only question is that the window stays on when the screen saver comes up. anybody know how keep it from doing that so i don't get screen burn in? thanks