My AutoBumper (AutoPoster)

Ok, so heres my code.

$MsgBoxResult = MsgBox(1, "AutoBumper", "Made by AzKay, With help of many other people.")
If $MsgBoxResult = -1 Then
Exit
Endif
If $MsgBoxResult = 1 Then
Run("C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Firefox.exe")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{ALT}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{L}")
Send("http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3186421")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB 15}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{TAB}")
Send("Bump")
Send("{TAB 67}")
Sleep(5000)
Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(6000)
Send("{TAB 5}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("Bump")
Send("{TAB 67}")
Sleep(50000)
Send{"{Enter}"}
EndIf

First of all, the last sleep is set as 50000 because on this site you can only post every 50 seconds.

Ok, so the thing is, i want this to repeat, but also, when it repeats, and gets to the 2nd page, i dont know if it will just stuff up, cause i think it starts in a different possition on the next page..., sooo, will i have to, put in a different code for each page? For example

^ That code, makes it post ones, if i repeat that to like 15 times, i think each page holds 15 posts, then, will i have to make a new code for when it loads page 2? and page 3, etc.

That probly didnt make sense, if someone did understand it, can you post what im talking about, but make it make sense? thanks.]

- AzKay

PS. The reason theres a one key for each send is, when i try putting more than one key, when it opens the browser, it doesnt work proply, it goes straight to CTRL F, i dont know why, even if i dont have ctrl or f in my script...

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Moderators

You may just want to look at IE.au3 in Scripts and Scraps, it could save you alot of time (Or just cause you a bigger headache if your not understanding the code above too much).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Thanks, i just started autoit about 2 hours ago, and im liking it, alot easier than VB, well, from what i know of VB, and i know not much of VB, haha

Thanks, i just started autoit about 2 hours ago, and im liking it, alot easier than VB, well, from what i know of VB, and i know not much of VB, haha

Actually, i just reviewed it then, and i think it will give me a headache xP

Actually, i just reviewed it then, and i think it will give me a headache xP

Actually, i just thought of a better way, is there a way, of making a hotkey to stop the script?

Example: i can just make the code repeat, until near the last post able to fit on the page, then i can e.g ctrl+alt+shift+D and it stops the script, but if i ctrl+alt+shift+E it starts the script? but then, id have to make it repeat/stop/start, just one part of the script, or else, everytime i start, itll open a new firefox browser, ahh, this is confusing xD

Just a tip, to make a script more relyable, avoid useing sleep to wait for a window, cause sometimes, you sleep for say 2 secons, but it takes the window 3, and now the whole script is thrown off,

try using "WinWaitActive" like this:

CODE

$MsgBoxResult = MsgBox(1, "AutoBumper", "Made by AzKay, With help of many other people.")

Exit

Endif

WinWaitActive("*Window Title Here*");<<<<------------This is more reliable

Sleep(2000)

Send("{ALT}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Send("{L}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{TAB 15}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{TAB}")

Send("Bump")

Send("{TAB 67}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(6000)

Send("{TAB 5}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Send("Bump")

Send("{TAB 67}")

Sleep(50000)

Send{"{Enter}"}

EndIf

and also, you can scrunch all those sends into when or 2 line to clean up your code

Send("{ALT}" & "{ENTER}" & "L" & "http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3186421" & "{ENTER}"); <<<Ect. something like that should work
Edited by Paulie

Just a tip, to make a script more relyable, avoid useing sleep to wait for a window, cause sometimes, you sleep for say 2 secons, but it takes the window 3, and now the whole script is thrown off,

try using "WinWaitActive" like this:

CODE

Exit

Endif

WinWaitActive("*Window Title Here*");<<<<------------This is more reliable

Sleep(2000)

Send("{ALT}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Send("{L}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{TAB 15}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{TAB}")

Send("Bump")

Send("{TAB 67}")

Sleep(5000)

Send("{ENTER}")

Sleep(6000)

Send("{TAB 5}")

Send("{ENTER}")

Send("Bump")

Send("{TAB 67}")

Sleep(50000)

Send{"{Enter}"}

EndIf

and also, you can scrunch all those sends into when or 2 line to clean up your code

Send("{ALT}" & "{ENTER}" & "L" & "http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3186421" & "{ENTER}"); <<<Ect. something like that should work
Thanks muchly ^^

• 2 years later...