Need To Know How To Hide A File In A Cd..asap Plz

need to know how to hide a file in a cd (run in stealthmode)

other way sure some pals here know about dos batch files so i wanna make batch file that related to autoexec & in the same time this file is hidden so how to make it hidden (coz i don't want ppl who see the cd to be able to know the batch file contents ) so i just want the system to run the batch file without any one could see the patch contents so, i wish any pal expert about that & know how to hide the file & the cd compilation & be able to run in via another batch...

plz pals try to reply asap..

thanx amillion ..............

so i heared that our prog here could make it but i'm not expert about it just a beginner here

so i wanna make a bootable cd & i wanna make a batch file hidden or encyrept it, means i wanna make the batch excutable but no one can see what it contains & i don't know how , plz help me about that pals asap plz

thanx again

• Developers

No need to dubble post... this forum is the right one for questions.

Now to your question:

Its a long story but very vage as to what you want.

I think you want to create a Script that run some patch for you without people to be able to see what your exactly do in the script...right ? (yes that can be done... )

And you want to run this from a CD automatically ? ... with AUTORUN.INF or something ??

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

thanx pals but i think lary understand what i need , but the problem here that he said it can't be done ,

coz this is a batch for dos & as he said , its able only to run compiled exe in a windows shell

so plas r u sure there's no way to make a bootable cd with a batch (for ex in autoexec.bat or another autoexec.bat related batch )

plz help me asap & sure i'll delete the other req

& i think my english is fine dear pal :D

have a good day thanx again...

yes pal i comeout with this idea but sure thanx

i get a bat2com converter

so i wanna any program to protect the com file , i wanna make any one try to copy it just found a dead file it couldn't work..

joyloli, I'm very doubtful you will be able to hide your files with the efficacy you desire. I can think of one way that would work with some success, though only against users with little computer knowelege. This would be to use the autorun.inf file on the cd to run a program which changes specific registry values to disable the viewing of the cdrom drive. If you were using a batch file you could inlclude this in it:

REGEDIT /S yourregfile.reg
whatever else you would put into a batch file

You could even combine all of this into one program, depending on the level of functionality you desire, that runs, hides the cdrom drive, and then executes whatever code that

does whatever your conscience allows.

To effectively write this program you must now locate requisite registry enties and discover the correct way to implement them into your program or batch file. Now I am curious, pray tell: what sort of program are you intending to write, and to whom do you wish to give this program and not discover it?

Oh yes, I nearly forgot, I mentioned that this method of hiding your files on a cd would only work with a computer newbie because and experienced user would either disable windows autorun, or simply hold the shift key prior to using the cd, thus negating any and all stealth properties of your program, less they should purposefully execute it for then the cdrom would be hidden.