jpam

Hi

Who wants to try my new Proplayer?

+ webradio player

comments are wellcome!

jpam

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jpamvanderouderaa/Proplayer.zip

new update

new future added ; random playlistgenerator , adds 100 random songs from your medialibrary

to the playlist.

new update

custom progress bars + custom volume controls

bug removed listview limit of 4032 song items

new screenshot added

Source Released

Edited by jpam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

the Buttons look nice but can you please add the code because i dont want to start an exe which could be everything :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Well what can I say...very nice, looks very pro indeed, well done!

Hope when my updated one comes out you will check it out too!

Regards

Btw the exe is for as far as I could tell.

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well kk

Its very nice and like Winamp a bit :)

Nice done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

no equalizers present on the players

only volume and pitch control !

only pitchcontrol is not working yet, i am working on it :)

main question is ,are the players working fine on other computers with different hardware

New update is online

radio bugfixed

jpam

Two things,

1. Can you release the source code?

2. How do you add songs to the player's playlist?

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

This works really well. Well done!

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

@ptrex

have you added mp3's first ?

it's the button "add media" , you can select a dir where all your mp3's are stored

verify that you have windowsmediaplayer 9 or above installed

jpam

@ptrex

$ColSongList = $objMediaCollection. = only linked to the buttons (by artist) and (by album) ect ect

me by you have a corrupt mediadatabase

try deleting "C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player\CurrentDatabase_219.wmdb"

hopes that helps

@The Kandie Man

sorry kandie man for the late reply ! :">

you can add a song to the playlist with the arrowbuttons between the playlists

or rightclick in the big listview

when you rightclick the listview you get a contextmenu; add to playlist1

add to playlist2

add all to playlist 1

add all to playlist 1 + 2

Random playlist

Delete Song from database

have fun