Image over TCP

Hello. I am having a problim sending and reciving a image over TCP. I searched the forums but i dident find what in was lookign for. I just need a simple function to do this, because i will be sending and reciving about 10 images a min. Anyone know how?

Any help appreciated.

What is this going to be used for?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

An image is just a file like any other file, won't a regular file transfer do the trick?

The trouble with creating this, is the difficulty in doing it really effectively. If you check out VNC, you'll see it has loads of different ways to compress and encode the image data for transit (for instance sending only parts that have actually changed since the last image), and after all that it's STILL SLOW!

By the way, have you checked out VNC? There are many many clients available, and it's highly customizable, too. Perhaps you don't *need* to create a custom version, after all.

If you do, you will probably want to get yourself a nice fast zip.dll to play with for this. XZip is quite good.

-mu