fast question

HI,

what about thinking of the manual way? :)

Or MouseClick / MouseMove and so on.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

A bot can do MouseClick too ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

HI,

also search for Diablo I think there are several bots already created, maybe you could just expand them instead of reinventing the wheel.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Well i got a very good Idea

Start the window info tool with autoit

activate d2 window

move mouse onto the button

CTRL+ALT+F

minimize d2 window

read the coordinates of button :)

ANd there are no bots at the moment cuz Blizzard made an incredible anti cheat system ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

HI,

use the autoit window tool, to get the right coordinates. It depends on you resolution.

And the is a tut called autoit 1-2-3. Have a look at it.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Hey are you sick or so stupid?

Go to play with Y value in function MouseClick (value 460)!!

I would initially say stupid, but that would be mean :)

Ha, I haven't been on these forums since... 2006, almost. Behold, my legacy signature:My AutoIt idol is Valuater. You know you love him, too.My Stuff: D&D AGoT Tools Suite