_ReplaceStringInFile

Hello everybody,

I want to change parameters in txt file. I know a piece of this string, but after my research if the result is true i will want to delete the line, I use the function _ReplaceStringInFile it is possible to replace the string by a delete line.

Thank you for your response

StringReplace

Thats what you should look for :)

"Learning by doing" ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Good question!

Try putting "", would this leave a blank line I donno!

Hi,

I think _ReplaceStringInFile can also replace only a piece of a line by blank, so it won't delete the complete line.

I would go ahead with FileReadToArray and FileWriteFromArray. If found don't write the line ...

Hope that helps.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times