SmoothScroll Text?

Is it possible like you see on some Websites?

I know how to do it character by character, but would like something better..

Thanks!

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

What do you mean on some websites?

Which websites?

I'm guessing the MARQUEE tag. Some think it's nasty, others want to use it.

Either way, if you need to scroll, you need to scroll.

Although I'm not sure how to scroll text in a drawn window, I would presume you just make a loop to move the position of the GUI label, so that is scrolls across the screen. You could probably move the whole control window.

That's basically the same idea that it sounds like you had, char by char.

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my posts. I like learning from my mistakes too.

check out Guictrlsetpos i was going to make a UDF for this but its kind of hard since to make it keep scrolling you must put it in a loop so yeah, but i would say make a function that does the moving of the label and then check out Adlibenable and that calls the fucntion every cetrain amount of miliseconds and so yeah

check out Guictrlsetpos i was going to make a UDF for this but its kind of hard since to make it keep scrolling you must put it in a loop so yeah, but i would say make a function that does the moving of the label and then check out Adlibenable and that calls the fucntion every cetrain amount of miliseconds and so yeah

I never thought of that, but the idea is to scroll text in the TitleBar or the statusbar, but do it by pixels rather rather than character by character, would look good in a media player as well for Track Info etc...

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.