How to embed another window into my GUI

Hello all,

I am working on putting something together simmilar to the Remote Desktop MMC Snap-in.

I have a GUI that will create RDP files on the fly and connect with them. My problem is that I want to have the Remote Desktop displayed in my GUI so I can switch between them easier. I know there must be a way to do it because the Snap-in performs that way.

Thanks,

Mike

FYI: I am putting this together to better manage passwords. Instead of having to change the password in each of the Remote Desktop connection items (There are MANY) i will just have to change a few stored credentials and it will automatically use those credentials when making a connection.

Hello all,

I am working on putting something together simmilar to the Remote Desktop MMC Snap-in.

I have a GUI that will create RDP files on the fly and connect with them. My problem is that I want to have the Remote Desktop displayed in my GUI so I can switch between them easier. I know there must be a way to do it because the Snap-in performs that way.

Thanks,

Mike

FYI: I am putting this together to better manage passwords. Instead of having to change the password in each of the Remote Desktop connection items (There are MANY) i will just have to change a few stored credentials and it will automatically use those credentials when making a connection.

instead of 'embedding' the remote desktop into your GUI, use remote desktop as a basis to embed your gui into.

[u]Do more with pre-existing apps![/u]ANYGUIv2.8