Phone Phreaker And Useful U D F

What you do:

• Fill out the form or UDF
  • Run or Send Call
  • It will tell you if it worked or not or it will return the value
  • The number is called and waits for someone to answer and speak
  • It speaks the message in the voice you set
  • THAT'S IT
Let me know how you like it, If you have problems let me know.

Special thanks to The Great 'Awesoma-Powa!' for his html version

phone.exe

:)Phone Phreaker :(

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
$Form1 = GUICreate("Phone Phreaker", 305, 341, 192, 125)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("By: zerocool60544", 187, 69, 113, 20)
$numberto = GUICtrlCreateInput("345-345-3456", 158, 108, 139, 24, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Enter number to call" & @CRLF & "eg. 234 234 2345")
$numberfrom = GUICtrlCreateInput("345-345-3456", 158, 133, 139, 24, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Enter number to show up on the caller ID" & @CRLF & "eg. 234 234 2345")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Number to call:", 12, 108, 131, 24)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("CID Number:", 12, 135, 112, 24)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("CID Name:", 12, 160, 112, 24)
$fromname = GUICtrlCreateInput("John Johnson", 158, 158, 139, 24, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Voice:", 12, 182, 57, 24)
$voice = GUICtrlCreateCombo("David", 98, 183, 199, 24)
GUICtrlSetData( $voice, "William|Emily|Frank|Lawrence|Millie|Isabelle (French)|Katrin (German)|Marta (Spanish)|Vittoria (Italian)")
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Select the voice to speak")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Say:", 12, 230, 41, 24)
$say= GUICtrlCreateEdit("Hello There", 78, 206, 220, 80, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Enter message to say")
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send Call", 89, 295, 129, 41)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click to send the call")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Phone Pheaker", 16, 8, 267, 59, $SS_CENTER)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 28, 400, 0, "Arial Narrow")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        MsgBox(0,"Phone Phreak", "Thank you. For bugs and comments email me at: jsammarco@gmail.com")
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $Button1
        ProgressOn ( "Phone Phreaker", "Please Hold. . ." )
        $voicearray = StringSplit("David|William|Emily|Frank|Lawrence|Millie|Isabelle (French)|Katrin (German)|Marta (Spanish)|Vittoria (Italian)", "|")
        $voice = GUICtrlRead ( $voice )
        For $i = 1 To $voicearray[0]
            ProgressSet( $i*10 )
            If $voice = $voicearray[$i] Then $voice = $i
        Next
        ProgressSet( 90, "Sending Request" )
        $call = _Inetgetsource( "ws.cdyne.com/NotifyWS/phonenotify.asmx/NotifyPhoneBasic?PhoneNumberToDial=" & GUICtrlRead( $numberto ) & "&TextToSay=" & GUICtrlRead( $say ) & "&CallerID=" & GUICtrlRead( $numberfrom ) & "&CallerIDname=" & GUICtrlRead( $fromname ) & "&VoiceID=" & $voice & "&LicenseKey=0" )
        ProgressSet( 100, "Complete" )
        Sleep(300)
        ProgressOff()
        MsgBox(0, "Phone Phreaker Response", _StringBetween($call, "<ResponseText>", "</ResponseText>") )
    Case Else
        ;;;;;;;
    EndSelect
WEnd
Exit

Func _StringBetween($string, $begin, $end)
    Local $_begin, $_end
    $_begin = StringSplit($string, $begin, 1)
    $_end = StringSplit($_begin[2], $end, 1)
    If Not @error Then
        Return ($_end[1])
    EndIf
EndFunc ;==>_StringBetween
Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Yes that is the real way to do it, but the site tells you the api for the php so it let you just type everything in the url

I can see someone tested this with the number already on there, lol that is my cuzens cell. I hate that bitch

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

Yes that is the real way to do it, but the site tells you the api for the php so it let you just type everything in the url

I can see someone tested this with the number already on there, lol that is my cuzens cell. I hate that bitch

:)

Edit:

Had to try it, my wife is still cursing :( (haven't told her it was me yet :D )

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is one awesome script you have here! I'm gonna use it to prank my friends. :) Great work!

LOL, I had a blast with it too. Thanks guys.

dont tell too many people because the abuse may get back to the site and they may shut it down.

Remeber this can be used to notify your self of PC activity like for example your computer finishes downloading something you can have the UDF call you to let you know.

The only way to get around the demo usage is to either buy a key or wait an hour or get a new IP

now I have a compiled version on the first post for easy access from school, a friends house, or anywhere.

Haha, very nice zerocool60544. Will have lots of fun. :)

I just had a blast. Some of my programs make me anzy in my pantzy, lol

nice script!

i guess that phone spoof script i gave you was really useful :)

yeah, thanks check the first post for your thanks

Can you re-post the script. It's coming out as a single line when i paste it.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Can you re-post the script. It's coming out as a single line when i paste it.

???

I dono why but if you want you can download the source from:

http://zerocool60544.t35.com/phone.au3

BTW: I fixed the disordered tabbing

I couldn't paste it, it didn't work.

I pasted it into scite, and it came out as 1 line.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I couldn't paste it, it didn't work.

I pasted it into scite, and it came out as 1 line.

Well I dono why, it worked for everyone else, check you taskmanager to see if you have something running that would mess with your clipboard

or just use the link I gave you

ya it's working now.

Awesome. I made it call my friend and he thought it was funny.

ya it's working now.

Awesome. I made it call my friend and he thought it was funny.

it works great with devorsed parents, you have it call your mom and bitch her out but make it look like its coming from your dad. LOL

you better get some popcorn and have a seat.

J/K but it would be funny

This is incredible, its really fun to use, and when you call someone, they have no clue who its from.

I just hate how its a demo, :)

*wisper* anyone no how to crack it :( */wisper*

Nice work zerocool,

how do you find these websites?