Some questions

Hello

I am new to autoit but i am willing to learn :) i nees som help:

-I would like to know, how do i send some text into a program witout me seeing it typing. (Example: I use "Send" and it takes 5 seconds to write the text. and about 10-15 "Send" . But i saw a program that was made with autoit and it odnsen't work like "Send", (it worked on Y!M), whenever i typed something in it appeard, but when i pressed Enter some other text apeard in the chat box ( ;) ) How do i do that?

-I would like to know, how do i do a pixel search ( :oops: )? I am in need of a bot (not for CS :bike: ) for a MMORPG that when a button apears it clicks on it automaticly. I can change the color of the button from my client so that is no problem :(

-For that same MMORPG, i would need a scrit that makes right-clicks until that button apears, when it appears it clicks on it and starts right-clicking again :D

Thanks 4 the help (if you'll give me any : :(

Edited by Ville

your first 'question' use ClipPut() and ClipGet() to "instantly" type.

second PixelSearch(Left, Top, Right, Bottom[, Step]) but use variables. like $pixel_search = PixelSearch(L, T, R, B[, S])

If $pixel_search = (Hex or Dec value of your color) Then

;blah blah blah

EndIf

to right click just MouseClick("Right", X-coord, Y-coord[, Clicks])

hope that helps :)

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ <--- go their for documentation on all the commands available

Edited by 4gotn1

thanq very much :) 1 more question: how do i make unlimited right-clicks, and how do i make them stop when the button appears and then start again after it clicks the button with a left click?

Lesson #8 from "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3"

; This is a demonstration for Communicating with other Windows.

#cs
This include is not requred, as no GUI's are needed.
#include <GuiConstants.au3> 
#ce

; Wait time after each action - mili-seconds.
$Wait = 5500; 5.5 seconds

; First we will open notepad.
Sleep($Wait)
Run("Notepad.exe")

WinWaitActive("Untitled -") 
$variable = '; Wait until the window is active.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
$variable = '; @CRLF - Carriage Return Line Feed, so everything is not on one line.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)

$variable = '; Lets use the Window Handle for controlling Notepad.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)
$Note_win = WinGetHandle("Untitled -", "")

$variable = '; Resize the Notepad window, and move it, see help for details.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)
WinMove($Note_win, "", 500, 200, 300, 350)

$variable = '; Important, The Send Command Only works with the active windows focused control.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)

$variable = '; Now for some Control keys.'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)

$variable = '; Lets copy all the text, cut, and paste it back. Alt-E-A, Alt-E-T, Ctrl-V '
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Send("!EA")
Sleep($Wait)
Send("!ET")
Sleep($Wait)
Send("^V")

$variable = '; Now lets Close the Notepad. Alt-F-X, Right, and Enter'
Send($variable & @CRLF)
Sleep($Wait)
Send("!FX")
Sleep($Wait)
Send("{RIGHT}")
Sleep($Wait)
Send("{ENTER}")

; there is no GUI or loop in this Demo.
Exit

8)

NEWHeader1.png

-I would like to know, how do i send some text into a program witout me seeing it typing. (Example: I use "Send" and it takes 5 seconds to write the text. and about 10-15 "Send" . But i saw a program that was made with autoit and it odnsen't work like "Send", (it worked on Y!M), whenever i typed something in it appeard, but when i pressed Enter some other text apeard in the chat box ( :D ) How do i do that?

You can do a:

Opt("SendKeyDelay", 0)
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 0)oÝ÷ Ù:+yÛzØ^)vÞ·æG²¦·¬±©Ý%¢x-éÊ+)­ë,y×hÂsÊjv®¶­sd6ÆWBgV÷Cµ6öÖRFWBFBvÆÂ&R6VçBFòvÖRgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷CµåbgV÷C²

So you would have it check for the pixel color that comes up when the button is there, in a loop. Then use MouseClick() (again, look in the helpfile for usage) to click the button.

-For that same MMORPG, i would need a scrit that makes right-clicks until that button apears, when it appears it clicks on it and starts right-clicking again :)

Thanks 4 the help (if you'll give me any : :(

Digest what I have given you so far and make an attempt at writing this script on your own. Once you run into some speedbumps post your troubles and people will gladly help you.

-Simucal

EDIT: WOW, everyone is so fast!!

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Thanx a lo t guyz :D

So i did a little research and i think i don't need to pixelsearch becaouse the button apears on a certain position. But that example from the doc is not good for me. It is a 3d MMORPG (Mu online) and every millisecund something changes in that position. So i need soume help:

- I have read the docs for the "Sleep" command but i don't understand: If i write

While $checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)
  Sleep(100)
WEnd

it checks the coord every ms ... or not?

- Is this correct?

$checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)
While PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50) <> ( A color code )
Sleep(100)
EndWhile
MouseClick(555,555,3,10)

... This checks for the color and clicks when it changes to the color?

- How do i fill out the up down left right coordonates? O don't know where to get them frome :( ... and if i fill it in the script will search a box for colors?

- How do i set it so if in the window appears a slite different color but still THAT color then the script will click?

- How do i fit the rectangular coordonates with the mose's X and Y coordonates?

Thx a lot :)

Edited by Ville