Little Help Please

Hello everybody,

Excuse me if my English is not correct because i'm French

So, i'm beginning with script.

I have realised a little script to verify an option into a program. At the end, the script launch a box (msgbox) with two buttons (Yes and No). I would like to run a different program if the user choose Yes and close the actually program if the user choose No.

Could you help me in my task, please. I don't know what function use in my script in order to realise what i hax explained above.

I hope you will understand me.

In advance, thank you.

Hello everybody,

Excuse me if my English is not correct because i'm French

So, i'm beginning with script.

I have realised a little script to verify an option into a program. At the end, the script launch a box (msgbox) with two buttons (Yes and No). I would like to run a different program if the user choose Yes and close the actually program if the user choose No.

Could you help me in my task, please. I don't know what function use in my script in order to realise what i hax explained above.

I hope you will understand me.

In advance, thank you.

What application are your "verifying an option" in? What option is it, how is it stored (checkbox, text, etc)?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

What application are your "verifying an option" in? What option is it, how is it stored (checkbox, text, etc)?

The script launch automatically a program and go to the page of options. The user can see if the good options in the program are installed. The script is only visual, by seeing user the page of the options. Also the user can see if the configuration of the program has already realised.

Then, the script launch a windows box and the user can choose yes or no.

My script is stop here. Then, i would like to allow two actions. If the user click on yes button of the windows box, it will run an other program and if the user click on the "no" button the script will be finished and the program will close.

Am i enough explicit ?

Thank you

maybe

#Region --- CodeWizard generated code Start ---
;MsgBox features: Title=Yes, Text=Yes, Buttons=Yes, No, and Cancel, Icon=Info
If Not IsDeclared("iMsgBoxAnswer") Then Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer
$iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(67,"Please Choose an Option","Press OK to Run OK message" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Or" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Press No to run No Message" & @CRLF)
Select
    Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 6;Yes
        MsgBox(64,"test", "OK was pressed  ", 3)
       ; run this program
   Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 7;No
       MsgBox(64,"test", "No was pressed  ", 3)
       ; run this program
   Case $iMsgBoxAnswer = 2;Cancel

EndSelect
#EndRegion --- CodeWizard generated code End ---

8)

NEWHeader1.png