Need help with this.

thats what i thought, but i couldnt be bothered xP, i just want to finnish this as soon as possible.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

In my code the += is not a type it needs to be there. You need to run the code in beta for this to work or if u dont have betta change this line

$err += IniWrite( "birthdays.ini", "counter", "entries", $entries + 1 )oÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍÌÍÙH   ÌÍÙ
È[UÜ]J    ][ÝØ^Ë[I][ÝË   ][ÝØÛÝ[][ÝË   ][ÝÙ[YÉ][ÝË    ÌÍÙ[YÈ
ÈH

Hope this helps.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

In my code the += is not a type it needs to be there. You need to run the code in beta for this to work or if u dont have betta change this line

$err += IniWrite( "birthdays.ini", "counter", "entries", $entries + 1 )oÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍÌÍÙH   ÌÍÙ
È[UÜ]J    ][ÝØ^Ë[I][ÝË   ][ÝØÛÝ[][ÝË   ][ÝÙ[YÉ][ÝË    ÌÍÙ[YÈ
ÈH

Hope this helps.

Ah, thanks. one more question, so if i leave this open, like example

I add code so that it minimizes to the tray, it will be checking the .ini every 4hour, or whatever i set the time for, and if its the date as one of the birthdays, another msgbox will popup?

EDIT: and would the month format be in, numbers, or words, like "1" for january, or would i put "January"?

Edited by AzKay

month and day format are both in numbers but u need a 0 so the 1st of march would be 01 03. And yes the function should run every 4 hours and a msg box will pop up if it is somones birthdya. Look up Adlibenable() in the helpfile.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

month and day format are both in numbers but u need a 0 so the 1st of march would be 01 03. And yes the function should run every 4 hours and a msg box will pop up if it is somones birthdya. Look up Adlibenable() in the helpfile.

Thanks very much ^^, one very last question, how would i go about making it minimize to tray when i click minimize, or exit?