Progress Bar?

Sublime

This is probably in this forum sum where. I can not find it but there are lots of them but they all pertain to the copying of files.

I need a progress bar that will update based on the status of an instalation. For example Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.1

From how many different progress bars that there are it would seem there would be one here sum where around here.

• Moderators

This is probably in this forum sum where. I can not find it but there are lots of them but they all pertain to the copying of files.

I need a progress bar that will update based on the status of an instalation. For example Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.1

From how many different progress bars that there are it would seem there would be one here sum where around here.

Might want to look at the forum you are posting to. (Scripts and Scraps <> Support)

You would need to set it on a % basis based on windows opened I would assume.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yea I know I was tired and headed off to bed right after than, dazed and confuesed anywho sry about that. I thought I was in the general O_o

Well. O_o how would you do that? Could you make a quick simple example say with 5 windows total

I was thinking about it this afternoon and what makes it so diff is this its is based on your selection of checkboxes I have 18 checkboxes all that offer different options to do different things than it runs them completely automated.

Now I was just wondering since I am alrdy creating a INI with an array of 51 values which will tell my script what has run and and what was selected and is left based on the values after a restart I kinda figured I could make a progress bar off that based on the same type of logic as would of been used to figure out how to continue the script. Does this sound more pheasible than what you suggested?

Also would you happen to ahve a link to a post taht tells you ahve to loop a mp3 as background music.

Also could you move this to the general support forum (v3 support)?

Edited by Sublime

• Moderators

Yea I know I was tired and headed off to bed right after than, dazed and confuesed anywho sry about that. I thought I was in the general O_o

Well. O_o how would you do that? Could you make a quick simple example say with 5 windows total

I was thinking about it this afternoon and what makes it so diff is this its is based on your selection of checkboxes I have 18 checkboxes all that offer different options to do different things than it runs them completely automated.

Now I was just wondering since I am alrdy creating a INI with an array of 51 values which will tell my script what has run and and what was selected and is left based on the values after a restart I kinda figured I could make a progress bar off that based on the same type of logic as would of been used to figure out how to continue the script. Does this sound more pheasible than what you suggested?

Also would you happen to ahve a link to a post taht tells you ahve to loop a mp3 as background music.

Also could you move this to the general support forum (v3 support)?

"And there was this one time in Band Camp"

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

"And there was this one time in Band Camp"

LOL I have no idea what that was suppost to mean also just to clarify a few things its not an array there arrays and between them there are a total of 51 values.

Anywho I have almost finished it just I am still short a progress bar but I think I will just do what windows does porely just set it on theoretical timing and when its wrong oh well live with it.

i like DUAL progress bars for installation of more than one program/file

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Dim $t, $i, $progressbar2

GUICreate("My GUI Progressbar", 220, 100, 100, 200)
$progressbar1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(10, 10, 200, 20)
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 32250); not working with Windows XP Style
$progressbar2 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(10, 40, 200, 20, $PBS_SMOOTH)
$button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 75, 70, 70, 20)
GUISetState()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then Exit
    If $msg = $button Then
        AdlibEnable("set_process")
        $i = 0
        $t = 0
    EndIf
    If $t >= 99 Then
        $t = 1
        $i = $i + 20