PSEXEC Using Local Service account in XP SP2

Hi,

I am using PSEXEC to excute the Auto IT scripts in Remote PC, PSEXEC is using Local Service profile to execute the scripts in remote PC, I would like to Use Administrator account instead of Local Service account

FYI: Local Service and Network Service is hidden profile in XP SP2 and 2003

Note : I tried using -s and -u -p option in PSEXEC.

Any help would be great.

Does the -u and -p not work? You would have to take out the -s option, since it will probably override the -u account you specify.

Try the -u with the computer name and administrator account

i.e.

-u client\administrator

I haven't had any problem with PSEXEC not using the username specified, like you are having.

Hope that helps.

KilRoy

Edited by KilRoy

Hi,

I am using PSEXEC to excute the Auto IT scripts in Remote PC, PSEXEC is using Local Service profile to execute the scripts in remote PC, I would like to Use Administrator account instead of Local Service account

FYI: Local Service and Network Service is hidden profile in XP SP2 and 2003

Note : I tried using -s and -u -p option in PSEXEC.

Any help would be great.

Thanks for the info, I tried all comibinations.

For Ex: If i execute CMD in remote PC and in the dos promt if run SET command the profile point to Local service because of this my filemove, filecopy to shared drive does not work.

For Ex: If i execute CMD in remote PC and in the dos promt if run SET command the profile point to Local service because of this my filemove, filecopy to shared drive does not work.

what are you trying to accomplish?

what cmd are you trying to run remotely?

i need more info.

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

I am trying to execute the Autoit scripts in remote PC without physically logging to PC.

Does your AutoIt exe require GUI interaction. If that's the case I think you will have some trouble :D

Otherwise I have a sample here that did work for me. Someone was logged on the computer so gui interaction was possible.