i have a question

is it possilbe for me via the command line to send a file / text to an e-mail or ftp server

for win 95+ to xp

please help

also one more question

can you include exe's

eg.

#include<setup.exe>

script that will install it

Edited by 314

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FileInstall(whole path of exe goes here , dest goes here)

Thats it for .exes :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Create a script accepting arguments and use

_INetSmtpMail( ... )
From the beta help file. Do some foum search if you have to attache files.

hmm.. this guy is asking some interesting questions...

in this thread he wants to install an exe file and send mail by the command line, maybe so the user wont see what's happening

in another thread he wants to reset the windows password from a file, whatever that means

in another thread he wants to turn off the windows firewall

does this add up to a virus?

somehow i wish he would use a different language than autoit...

hey admins, does this look to you what it looks like to me

lmao...

Its always fun trying to write viruses.. When you send someone an email with an attached file. It does not automatically download to the users computer. usually you have to click, "download attachment". Now, if the average idiot decides to download an unknown exe from an uknown person. then thats their problem...

*cough* www.library.2ya.com *cough*

Edited by CHRIS95219

lmao...

Its always fun trying to write viruses.. When you send someone an email with an attached file. It does not automatically download to the users computer. usually you have to click, "download attachment". Now, if the average idiot decides to download an unknown exe from an uknown person. then thats their problem...

*cough* www.library.2ya.com *cough*

i agree with you Chris...

I have been watching this guys posts and i dont like his direction

\8)

NEWHeader1.png

hmm.. this guy is asking some interesting questions...

in this thread he wants to install an exe file and send mail by the command line, maybe so the user wont see what's happening

in another thread he wants to reset the windows password from a file, whatever that means

in another thread he wants to turn off the windows firewall

does this add up to a virus?

somehow i wish he would use a different language than autoit...

hey admins, does this look to you what it looks like to me

It's highly likely. A less than personal login name, 17 posts and joined yesterday, all posts connected together seems to point that way. But what do I know... :D

and...

Thats only Secondglance's 1st post

how obvious to all... that this guy is a problem... I want to protect Autoit.

I could write harmful stuff anytime i wanted ( thats too easy) ... and thats NOT what Autoit is about

8)

I completely agree with you. I don't want my scripts potentially being labeled as viruses when they aren't just because some people did some malicious things with AutoIt.

I browsed the forum for quite some time before I finally registered and started posting, it's possible Secondglance has done the same. He might have registered just to point out the obvious, hehe.

The biggest crime I see here is the persecution of someone who has not commited a crime.

If a noob with a post count of one preaches paranoia without a shread of evidence to the claim, then that member is starting on the wrong path. Does the line, escaped from a funnyfarm ring a bell?

Anyone in the thread could be a virus writer, and I would not know. Having knowledge is one thing, but using it to harm is what can create a virus writer.

And as confirming on what CHRIS95219 stated. If you run an unknown exe sent through the email system, then you are stupid.

The biggest crime I see here is the persecution of someone who has not commited a crime.

If a noob with a post count of one preaches paranoia without a shread of evidence to the claim, then that member is starting on the wrong path. Does the line, escaped from a funnyfarm ring a bell?

Anyone in the thread could be a virus writer, and I would not know. Having knowledge is one thing, but using it to harm is what can create a virus writer.

And as confirming on what CHRIS95219 stated. If you run an unknown exe sent through the email system, then you are stupid.

But when a "new" member joins and every one of his topics so far is in relation to the security features of a computer, it tends to raise a red flag. Maybe these...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indows+firewall

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...129&qpid=191804

don't look suspicious to you, but they do to me. He also claims to be a Police Officer and a A+ cert tech. Can't see the forest because of the trees? :D

Edited by Nomad

lol, i suppose this is pretty smart way of putting a virus together.. also as i can see, this seems like a nice virus.

>Disable Windows Firewall.

>Reset Windows Passwords.

ha... thats pretty well planned..

now its time to investigate the masons. lol

1 thing...

like the shutting down of the firewal is going to do something, when you turn the windows firewall off, you get that annoying tray that pops up, "Windows Firewall is disabled".... and Like i said before, unless he has someone's IP its not going to be able to do much unless you download the exe/attachment and run it...

But when a "new" member joins and every one of his topics so far is in relation to the security features of a computer, it tends to raise a red flag. Maybe these...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indows+firewall

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...129&qpid=191804

don't look suspicious to you, but they do to me. He also claims to be a Police Officer and a A+ cert tech. Can't see the forest because of the trees? :D

ok i just got off work

now to answer your questions

one. i never claimed to be a police officer. i said that i work for a police department

two. not all of my posts are security releated. i tried to help the guy doing help i want to exit....exit

three. windows firewall. i firend asked me for it and i had the same problem. what happens is that we use a different shell for xp to make things easyer for us. and this messes with the windows firewall. so that's why i created this script

four. change windows password. since i am an A+ certified tech and i'm not the richest guy out there. i figure why pay for programs that can do this when you can make one yourself. this was in the idea's fourm not me making a script then asking help about it

but i do understand why you do not want the autoit software/language to me used for virii and/or spyware

starting wednesday i will put a url into my profile and every script that i make or got help making i will have the exe's on the site for download and have an e-mail address for questions or for people asking for source code.

i have explained this too many times

but please enough is enough

Exactly!! :D

another thing...

"I want to protect AutoIt"...

Viruses can be/are being written in almost every language out their. yes, including autoit.

Just because someone writes a virus in c++, does that mean c++ is now the, "Virus Making Language"?? i doubt that.

Edited by CHRIS95219

lol, i suppose this is pretty smart way of putting a virus together.. also as i can see, this seems like a nice virus.

>Disable Windows Firewall.

>Reset Windows Passwords.

ha... thats pretty well planned..

now its time to investigate the masons. lol

1 thing...

like the shutting down of the firewal is going to do something, when you turn the windows firewall off, you get that annoying tray that pops up, "Windows Firewall is disabled".... and Like i said before, unless he has someone's IP its not going to be able to do much unless you download the exe/attachment and run it...

Sounds like you're really experienced in making viruses. I guess you guys gotta stick together.

Create a script accepting arguments and use

_INetSmtpMail( ... )
From the beta help file. Do some foum search if you have to attache files.
but i am not using beta

so that doesn't help me

i don't use beta until the current beta becomes the newest stable release

Sounds like you're really experienced in making viruses. I guess you guys gotta stick together.

lol... that sounded funny..

no, actually im not. I've never distributed a virus in my life. As easy as it is to write, i never have.

thanks for the comment though, lol.

Edited by CHRIS95219

Exactly!! :D

another thing...

"I want to protect AutoIt"...

Viruses can be/are being written in almost every language out their. yes, including autoit.

Just because someone writes a virus in c++, does that mean c++ is now the, "Virus Making Language"?? i doubt that.

You misunderstand.

The difference is that these languages compile their source into real, unique exe files, and those applications contain unique structures and patterns which will or won't become known as virus/trojan patterns, depending on whether or not they do bad shit. AutoIt is quite different.

An AutoIt exe is basically a unique script inside a standard AutoIt executable. Because all AutoIt exe's share the exact same patten (the AutoIt BIN that runs the script), even one single virii written in AutoIt flags every single AutoIt application as a potential threat. This has doubtless already happened.

The only way around this is to compile the source into a true exe, something which would require no small rewrite to the AutoIt code. That topic is currently being discussed elsewhere on the forum.

-mu

In the past, anti virus products have seen AutoIt as a virus. It is not something we take lightly. The thought of a virus being made with AutoIt is something we take quite seriously, and when people ask questions that seem to look like that, well, you seen how we react. Yes, some of us in the past, (including me) reacted strongly when we do not have all the facts. I hope you understand why we are jumpy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Personally, I will try harder to gather all the facts before voicing a opinion.

If I may, in the future, it would be good that you explain in detail what you are doing so us paronoid folks don't go wacky. Posting code is also a good idea.

In the past, anti virus products have seen AutoIt as a virus. It is not something we take lightly. The thought of a virus being made with AutoIt is something we take quite seriously, and when people ask questions that seem to look like that, well, you seen how we react. Yes, some of us in the past, (including me) reacted strongly when we do not have all the facts. I hope you understand why we are jumpy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Personally, I will try harder to gather all the facts before voicing a opinion.

If I may, in the future, it would be good that you explain in detail what you are doing so us paronoid folks don't go wacky. Posting code is also a good idea.

i completly understand where your coming from

let me explain this

i want to open a text file/ or imput text into a text box and send that to a computer via ip address or e-mail or ftp but what will happen before it sends is that the text will get encyphered and then sent

and the question about including an exe

these are 2 different questions

was to make my own exocutible

eg autoit would store the other exe and when the script runs it would open the exe(setup for a program) and the script would install it kinda like winzip tut in the documentation but actualy storing the setup exe