i have a question

You could send the information via FTP, but you will need some sort of client on the receiving PC. I don't have much experience in this area.

For the second question, you can use fileinstall to include the exe you want to use, and have it scripted to do what you want.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could send the information via FTP, but you will need some sort of client on the receiving PC. I don't have much experience in this area.

For the second question, you can use fileinstall to include the exe you want to use, and have it scripted to do what you want.

ok i got the ftp server so could i get the code to send text or file to ftp

can i get the code for file install

ok i got the ftp server so could i get the code to send text or file to ftp

can i get the code for file install

No, you cant "get the code for file install". Look it up in the help file, we arent your coding slaves.

Also, a personal pet peeve of mine are topics who's name has absolutely ZERO information about the question they are asking. This topic name is "i have a quesiton". No shit you have a question, this is a support forum. How about a brief description of the problem in your topic title and subtitle? It makes it easier for people with the same problem to find the topic later on, and it doesnt make me click on your topic to see what in the hell you are asking.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

but i am not using beta

so that doesn't help me

i don't use beta until the current beta becomes the newest stable release

OK, That's your decision and problem :P Obviously you could take a look at the code in _INetSmtpMail since it is a UDF. But I guess that is to much work for ya :D. Or even seach the forum for +mail +send and tick of "search titles only". but that is probably to high level kungfu stuff :D

Sorry (not realy) about the rant, but you know it's not that hard to use the tools and knowledge provided.

In the past, anti virus products have seen AutoIt as a virus. It is not something we take lightly. The thought of a virus being made with AutoIt is something we take quite seriously, and when people ask questions that seem to look like that, well, you seen how we react. Yes, some of us in the past, (including me) reacted strongly when we do not have all the facts. I hope you understand why we are jumpy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Personally, I will try harder to gather all the facts before voicing a opinion.

If I may, in the future, it would be good that you explain in detail what you are doing so us paronoid folks don't go wacky. Posting code is also a good idea.

but sometimes, URL shortcuts on my desktop comes up as a virus when i scan... That does'nt mean it is dangerous, and now i think badly about url's..

i do understand what your saying.. but.. yeah....

but sometimes, URL shortcuts on my desktop comes up as a virus when i scan... That does'nt mean it is dangerous, and now i think badly about url's..

i do understand what your saying.. but.. yeah....

You've stated how easy it is to write a virus. You've also stated how doing what this guy is asking for will not do much of anything. So if this guy isn't trying to make a virus, or a malicious program, and you know so much, why are you not posting anything helpful for this guy instead of continuing an argument? Do you know the answer to his question? :D

as of right now i have had all the imput so far that allows for me to have a workable (kinda) program when i perfect it i will put it into the scripts fourm and on my website

thanks to all for your help

Nomad >

I never stated that i know soo much..

Im just continuing the argument, because im not just going to stop dead in the middle of a conversation... ?

And NO, i do not know how to send an attachment in an email using autoit like he was asking.... Do you?

I do agree that AutoIt should'nt be used to write viruses though.. Because like Valuater said, "Thats not what it is for"...

Edited by CHRIS95219

Nomad >

I never stated that i know soo much..

Im just continuing the argument, because im not just going to stop dead in the middle of a conversation... ?

You implied how weak this virus would be if it was a virus. Perhaps these are just a few of it's many functions. Perhaps this is just a cover for what he is really seeking information on and getting this information will aid him in figuring out what it is he really wants to know. Learn to think outside of the box and read between the lines. Everything in life isn't black and white. :D

And NO, i do not know how to send an attachment in an email using autoit like he was asking.... Do you?

As a matter of fact I do. But I feel that he has intentions other than he has stated, and I do not wish to contribute any information to aid him in those intentions. If I am wrong, then I am wrong. But I'd rather be wrong and keep this information than be right and have helped him to possibly get AutoIt on a blacklist. When in doubt, take the safest route. I am also not the only person on this site who knows how to use Dos commands in conjunction with AutoIt, it's not that complex...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the decison of whether or not to share information based on such. I have expressed my opinion and no amount of you expressing yours is going to change it. So, what more is there to argue about?

Nomad :D

lol. exactly.

I think he works for the FBI.

I totally agree with you that you are entitled to your own opinion. and so am i. you stated yours, i stated mine.

Welp, im off to work on 'The Suxorian Diamond'.

Did'nt mean to start an argument (like i always do).

Later,

Chris.

Edited by CHRIS95219

i want to open a text file/ or imput text into a text box and send that to a computer via ip address or e-mail or ftp but what will happen before it sends is that the text will get encyphered and then sent

and the question about including an exe

Why not use the windows messenger service? Its disabled in sp2 but easily reenabled with a reg entry, I've used it to chat with friends...easy to use.

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

Why not use the windows messenger service? Its disabled in sp2 but easily reenabled with a reg entry, I've used it to chat with friends...easy to use.

because the prot range 1863 messenger has been block so has 5050 for yahoo

so i was thinkin someting going through port 80 or 8080 or 1080 or 88

and just to say you guys have a good imagination

FBI hahahaha

I'm canadian

CIS if am lucky

CIS- Canadian Internal Security

because the prot range 1863 messenger has been block so has 5050 for yahoo

and just to say you guys have a good imagination

FBI hahahaha

I'm canadian

CIS if am lucky

CIS- Canadian Internal Security

I think a lot of visitors to this board will look forward to seeing your code when you post it tomorrow, as you said in an earlier message.

I've been trying to guess the purpose of the program that you're writing. All that we know so far is that (1) it turns off the Windows firewall, (2) it installs an executable program, and (3) it uses the command line to send a text file to another machine via ftp or smtp mail. It will be fascinating to see why it does these things!

I think a lot of visitors to this board will look forward to seeing your code when you post it tomorrow, as you said in an earlier message.

I've been trying to guess the purpose of the program that you're writing. All that we know so far is that (1) it turns off the Windows firewall, (2) it installs an executable program, and (3) it uses the command line to send a text file to another machine via ftp or smtp mail. It will be fascinating to see why it does these things!

eddie you got it wrong

those are 3 different scripts

one program installs an exe

one dissables the firewall

and one will send text to another machine via ftp or smtp

eddie you got it wrong

those are 3 different scripts

one program installs an exe

one dissables the firewall

and one will send text to another machine via ftp or smtp

hmm, A bit strange that a file called firewall.exe written in AutoIt has started to show up on troubled computers I have encountered. It was started from the HKCK\..\Run so am I supposed to think it is a firewall or is it something turning of the firewall?

i don't use beta until the current beta becomes the newest stable release

That's wierd. Did you know that the beta is more stable than the current stable release? (I rember someone stating this - forgot who though)

Try WebMessenger. Or write something that uses the same protocol.

http://irc.net is also a good alternative. It allows you to access Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, AIM, ICQ, etc all through your webbrowser!

#)

• Moderators

thanks i do want to know because for every program i make i'll post it on my website and not everyone uses english plus i made a keylogger undetectable by anyspy/anti virus so far anyway but i am working on how to hide it because when it runs it creates a icon in the task bar so i'm trying so it don't do that but sometimes it might cause use of high processor

:D What a way to advetise AutoIt :D

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.