PixelGetColor always returns 0 in dx9 game (FlyFF)

Hi

I'm working on small auto-heal bot for "Fly For Fun" mmorpg but the problem is that i cannot check the colour (PixelGetColor) at specified position because i always get 0 (zero). :P

It works fine with other windows apps like firefox but it doesn't work with that game (i run it in windowed mode, it uses directx9). I wonder if it's specific problem of my hardware (acer laptop, intel somethin graphics) or is it general problem for dx9 games?

Is there a way to fix it? :D

Many thanks in advance for your help :D

Gameguard blocks the get pixelcolor api.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Gameguard blocks the get pixelcolor api.

But why I can press PrintScreen (when I have focus on desktop) and it grabs all pixels from the game but AutoIt cannot grab them? :D

Maybe I can somehow access that screenshot from AutoIt? :D

regards,

ziggie

• Moderators

But why I can press PrintScreen (when I have focus on desktop) and it grabs all pixels from the game but AutoIt cannot grab them? :D

regards,

ziggie

Might take a look at LazyCats Screen Capture Utility if your going to go down that road.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

But why I can press PrintScreen (when I have focus on desktop) and it grabs all pixels from the game but AutoIt cannot grab them? :P

regards,

ziggie

Possibly, but with the time it would take to take a screenshot and get the pixelcolor from it, it wouldn't be very effective and you could possibly be dead before you even got a reading. ;) My advice would be to find the memory address that holds the health value and read it directly from the memory. It is a lot faster than doing a PixelGetColor even if u could read the pixels on the screen and it is 100% accurate. I've never played the game, but Cheat Engine might work to get the address you need. If not then maybe this isn't a good idea for you unless you have experience using a debugger.

Other than that, I can't think of any other options.

Nomad :D