Pixel search?

this is what i got...

While 1

$pixelsearch = Pixelsearch(0, 0, @Desktopwidth, @DesktopHeight, "0xB50400", 10)

If not @error = 1 then

Mousemove($pixelsearch[0], $pixelsearch[1]

Endif

Wend

1.That script for some reason wont work

2.I want to change it to MouseClick("left") instead of mouse move how do i do that?

i got this script from a friend and hes on vacation now and i need some help to get it fixed, any suggestions?

this is what i got...

While 1

If not @error = 1 then

Mousemove($pixelsearch[0], $pixelsearch[1]

Endif

Wend

1.That script for some reason wont work

2.I want to change it to MouseClick("left") instead of mouse move how do i do that?

i got this script from a friend and hes on vacation now and i need some help to get it fixed, any suggestions?

MouseClick("left", $pixelsearch[0], $pixelsearch[1], (# of clicks), (speed))

While 1
    If @error <> 1 then
        MouseClick("left", $pixelsearch[0], $pixelsearch[1] )
    Endif
Wend

Hope that helps...

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

Err crap, does anyone know how to make the mouse click follow the red and click on the red. I have a problem when the object it moves and the mouseclick cant read it fast enough so it clicks where the red shade was before it moved... Anyone know how to speed it up or to follow the red until its on the red and then clicks or something?

You got that totally opposite larry, im cheating on my game cuz i have recently got hacked and about everyone tahts mean to me uses cheats. This cheat will only help me lvl fast and become strong, not to exploit the game or anything... And i have about 200% more respect for this forum and site than the stupid game i play.. and yes it is stupid but the people who hacked me are going to pay when i get higher lvl