Have a question here too :)

Heey, i have also a question,

I hate that i need to seperate images i use for my program...

I mean:

MyProgram.exe requires the image: lame.JPG and if lame.JPG isn't in the same folder, it won't show this

image on MyProgram.exe, am i wrong?

If i ain't, is there a way to put lame.JPG into MyProgram.exe so that lame.JPG doesn't need to get seperated from MyProgram.exe..?

Well, I hope the quik reply as usual from AutoIt Forums :D

-ImMenSe

Hi,

have you looked a FileInstall()?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hey, no i haven't :D very interresting but.... how does it work :D? You talk too fast :P

-ImMenSe

HI,

;) just look into the helpfile how to use FileInstall(). It includes your jpg in to the exe. Before drawing the GUI, you FileInstall the jpg and use it as before.

Wenn closing the script, you could delete the jpg or just let it be. :evil:

More clear now?

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

HI,

;) just look into the helpfile how to use FileInstall(). It includes your jpg in to the exe. Before drawing the GUI, you FileInstall the jpg and use it as before.

Wenn closing the script, you could delete the jpg or just let it be. :evil:

More clear now?

So long,

Mega

A little :P

So like:

FileInstall("lame.JPG",@ScriptDir)

installs the JPG into the script dir. and if i compile (au3 --> .exe) it will automatically (without lame.JPG) create lame.JPG (without the information of lame.JPG) by itself into the script dir :D

But that makes no sense... it creates an image without having the information...

Aaah confused :D

-ImMenSe

HI,

it includes the file like : a zip contains files. After compiled your script to an exe with FileInstall in it, the exe is like the zip containing the lame.jpg + the script.exe

When running the exe it installs the file, so that you can use it.

So long,

Mega

...if i compile (au3 --> .exe) it will automatically (without lame.JPG) create lame.JPG...

No. When you compile the script it will gather up the picture and make it a part of the exe file - think of it like a ZIP file.

Edit: too slow - who knew that those typing classes would come in handy - I should have stayed awake.

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]