more gui problems

Guest s_mack

when there's an example ... it should work 100% with a simple copy, paste, save, run.

Often, a small section of code that will not run by itself is much more helpfull. This way, I can see excatally what the code does without having to sift through other commands, some of which may be new to me if I haven't used them before. The helpfile has pretty well commented examples, so I think it's fairly well done. If you are confused about proper usage or syntax after reading the helpfile and playing around, the community here will be happy to assist you.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Guest s_mack

Ok sure... but in this particular case, its only one line (I think) that's missing that would make the example work.

I'm still not receiving notifications when there's a reply on this forum... is this broken for everyone? Or just me?

• Administrators

Ok sure... but in this particular case, its only one line (I think) that's missing that would make the example work.

I'm still not receiving notifications when there's a reply on this forum... is this broken for everyone?  Or just me?

You have to set it up manually, it doesn't just happen when you start a post (god, that would be a nightmare :D )

You have to set it up manually, it doesn't just happen when you start a post (god, that would be a nightmare  )

Well, if you really want to, you can set it to enable email notification by default through the control panel.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.