record then exe file

I used Visual Test and Silk in the past know what I am looking for. I needed to find a solution in the end to convert to exe instead of having an agent on target systems. AutoIt looks like the answer now and ever. I evaluated a number of record/playback development software and used Visual Test and Silk in the past. Yours looks real good and the forum looks active. Question(s) - can I just in recorder on one client's system to get an initial working solution then use scripting necessary for complete solution on my development system? The steps and solution seems so simple and obvious but have to ask this one. After scripting is done, I just run Aut2Exe V3 to generate an exe? The others that I looked at has issues to resolve. Just need to get something going quickly to do a proof of concept and solution to my client. Scripting will definitely follow since there are some decision make required.

Dr SherlockAlways a way

HI & welcome,

yeah, there is an easy possibility to create an executable *.exe out of your source script.

So long,

Mega

Hope that is what you asked for. :">

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times