Parse Dos Prompt Message

Is there a way to parse particular messages from a telnet session and then send it to an email address? I have a script that runs a telnet session and performs a few tasks and closes. I'm using schedule tasks in windows and the script runs early in the morning every day when I'm not here. I'd like to see if there were any problems in the telnet session in my email when I login in the morning. The email part is easy... I'm just unsure :D about capturing responses during a telnet session. Thanks in advancer for any help you may have to offer! :D

• Moderators

Could probably find your answer using the Search Function using Telnet in the search window under titles.

Edit:

BTW, I didn't read any of them, and they are only the posts provided by searching "titles".

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Could probably find your answer using the Search Function using Telnet in the search window under titles.

Edit:

BTW, I didn't read any of them, and they are only the posts provided by searching "titles".

It sounds like a function called StdoutRead might do the job but I looked for it in the help and didn't find anything. I'm not sure if it is actually a function in AutoIt? I guess I could always do a print screen and send that via email somehow.

It sounds like a function called StdoutRead might do the job but I looked for it in the help and didn't find anything. I'm not sure if it is actually a function in AutoIt? I guess I could always do a print screen and send that via email somehow.

StdoutRead is a beta version function. You need to instal the beta version of AutoIt to use it.

Nomad :D