Autoit Reading?

Is it possible to make autoit to read something and do something after it reads the information?

For example:

I turn on a bot, when it sees a number "14" anywhere in a page im on, a message pops up like there's a number 14 on this page. And the font and colour of the number is the same as other texts, so the colour detect thing won't work.

Is this possible?

Is it possible to make autoit to read something and do something after it reads the information?

For example:

I turn on a bot, when it sees a number "14" anywhere in a page im on, a message pops up like there's a number 14 on this page. And the font and colour of the number is the same as other texts, so the colour detect thing won't work.

Is this possible?

With enough working knowledge of the language and a good imagination, anything is possible. Start by looking into OCR's. Do a search on them in the forum here. They should give you a rough idea of how to begin.

Nomad :D

For example:

Is this possible?

Are you trying to grab this number or text from a webpage??

If you are you might be able to use _INetGetSource (from the Beta version) to grab the source of the URL and then use some of the string functions to look for the strings your after. Never done it myself but in theory (in my head anyway) it should be possible :D .

For example:

Is this possible?

What page are you wanting to find this number/whatever on?

"WinGetText"??!!

Edit: To Clarify

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",2)

While 1
If WinExists("- Mozilla Firefox") Then
$Text1=WinGetText("- Mozilla Firefox")
If Stringinstr($Text1, "14") then
MsgBox(0, "Here", "There is a ""14"" On this Page")
Else
Msgbox(0, "Not Here", "No ""14s"" on this page
EndIf
EndIf
Wend

Something like that

Edited by Paulie