How to make kalonline

this is online game

site is http://www.kalonline.co.kr

i need kalonline macro or bug

What you need, is to delete your account from this forum as fast as you can.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

i need kalonline aimbot

Thats great that you need an aimbot for kalonline. Let me get right on that master. For your first two posts, you arent heading down the right path.

Making a support topic and asking for an aimbot to be made for you makes me want to karate chop you in the face. Really, I dont see a bright future for you. I dont see you making an attempt on your own to actually learn (or else this topic wouldnt exist and you would be reading past posts and the helpfile like many others have before you). You didnt even give any details about the game other than a link. You didnt say what you had attempted or even at the very least how you thought your script would work. I dont see you contributing to the forum. So, please, take the advice I gave you in my first post.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

You join the forums just to ask us to make some cheats for you, but do

you seriously think that someone will actually bother to do so ?!!

Why on earth should we make you something at all ? Just by using time

to type this I'm wasting time, but that's how irritated you made me !

Jævla dust.

You probably do not understand why people are angry at you right now, but let me give some background on the topic

Many people come to the forums asking for help with questions like

I NEED BOT FOR *(insert random FPS game here)* NOW PLLZZZZ!!!!!1!!!!1!!1!1!1!

(Much similarities to your current post)

And this bugs forum regulars because people who post these topics;

• Show no effort (no code or proof of work)
  • Show no intrest in AutoIt (have you ever heard of the helpfile?)
  • Want forum to do all the work so they can reap reward ("CODE MY U83R 1337 AIMBOT PLZZZZ!!!11!!")
  • Don't try to look through the forums/Help documentaion to find an answer
the membership count at forums are now almost(if not) 13000!!! and growing every day

Sadly, I'd bet that half of this large number doesn't have more than 10 posts all of which are divided between 1 or 2 Aimbot/ Keyloger posts

Hopefully you now understand why your not reading and posting of useless topics has caused many's likelyness to help you slip through the floorboards

And I bet, if you did things like read FAQ's which tell you to Search the forum before posting, You would have found this info, and relized that being a noob doesn't give you the right to expect us to do your goddamn work for you, so after you get you stupid aimbot you can never log on to your account again. I bet you wont leave this forum with more then 10 posts(if that).

We've (and by we I mean Jon and Other Forum Managers/Mods) done all we can to make this information easily accesible for anyone who decides to become a member on this forum,

The next time you decide to start a topic(if you do) REMEMBER, read more, post later.

A general rule of thumb, if your starting topic post has less than two(2) Cogent sentences and contains no code/ proof of effort. ELABORATE OR DON'T POST

Read the Sig under "NOTE"

I think we should have like a counter of BS topics that ask for aimbot/keylogger. Numbers would propbably be surprising

(Copying to Clipboard for next noob i need to say this too)

EDIT

BTW: Link was Crappy incomplete website

Edited by Paulie

What you need, is to delete your account from this forum as fast as you can.

Is that possible? I havn't been able to find a delete button in my controls.

@cuckoo

Look here. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27224

Or if you don't want to make your own go here. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=194012

You'll find exactly what your looking for: Click Here, otherwise you can Start Here or Here.

Edit: Actually, that second link SmOke_N mentioned would go under learning yourself/making your own. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048 Edited by gamerman2360