UPX compression

When I try to aut2exe I get an error Unable to excute UPX.EXE to compress stub file. What UPX does and how to rectify this problem?

Upx reduces the size of executable. If you have an active antivirus, this can interferes with the compression. You can also verify that the upx program is placed in the corresponding directory

Upx reduces the size of executable. If you have an active antivirus, this can interferes with the compression. You can also verify that the upx program is placed in the corresponding directory

I am using beta. There is no UPX.exe

I am using beta. There is no UPX.exe

You sure it isnt in:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Aut2Exe\upx.exe

?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• Developers

-are you using the installer ?

-do you have the following files in the C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\aut2exe directory?:

Aut2exe.exe

AutoitSC.bin

upx.exe

-does the target file already exist ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)