Duplication

Is it possible to make a script with a msgbox that reproduces itself every X amount of seconds? So the computer that runs this script has lots of msgboxes on the screen, blocking its view of everything except the messagebox.

Is it possible to make a script with a msgbox that reproduces itself every X amount of seconds? So the computer that runs this script has lots of msgboxes on the screen, blocking its view of everything except the messagebox.

Well that doesn't sound very nice,

and no, you can only have one msgbox at a time unless you use GUI as far as i know

As I said, I'm very new to the AutoIT coding scene. I dont know many codes or variables. Would you mind helping me out just a little bit more? Like tell me a bit of the line that I'd need to put in. Thanks --Sambo

As I said, I'm very new to the AutoIT coding scene. I dont know many codes or variables. Would you mind helping me out just a little bit more? Like tell me a bit of the line that I'd need to put in. Thanks --Sambo

wel to do what thatsgreat sugessted you'd need still GUI because Msgbox has no way to define location

I suggest you read through the help file thoroughly. I believe there are also some tutorials you can do. I doubt anyone here has the time to hold your hand and walk you through a course in AutoIt programming. Once you understand the basics and have referenced the help file to try and solve any problems, that is when you should post questions.

Nomad :D

• Moderators

I can't think of one good "legitimate" reason you would want to do this. It's very possible, but there's no way I would even hint on how to do it as 1 of the others above did.

(All I thought about when I read the question, was a virus that did this to me one time.)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It is possible only one MsgBox is active. You can do this:

While 1
MsgBox(0,"Hello","Hello world")
Wend

That code duplicates MsgBoxes but only one can be on screen. It will loops messages until you terminate script.

You can only duplicate messages with more scripts, etc. first script calls second, then second calls first...

That will loop forever (until PC off, restart, script terminate...). You can add and that:

Global $messages
While $messages >= 10
MsgBox(0,"Hello","Hello world")
$messages = $messages+1
Wend

That will show message ten times.

i542

P.S. My English is very bad because I am from Croatia...

I can do signature me.

• Moderators

You can only duplicate messages with more scripts, etc. first script calls second, then second calls first...

Ugh!! ... As I thought, someone would come along and try to help such a request...

@i552, the information you provided is not entirely true.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

As I said, I'm very new to the AutoIT coding scene...

Well, unless you are talking about some form of communication other than a forum post (like PM/IM/e-mail...) then you did not state that in your first post:

...but like others have said - that is a rather mean thing to do.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

yes it is yust let i run again evry time you press ok let it run 3 times more sow if you want to close it :D

btw to make it more inoing take car of that you cant quit it at the bottem

im sorry but could you take your evil intentions somewhere else, your just giving autoit a bad name, and puts it on virus scanners, so any autoit script is considered a virus. so matthy i see your a new and if you are using auotit or planning on using auotit for evil intentions then quit using autoit, go play with yourself more so you dont get the idea to rape someone

I have less respect for anyone in this forum who helps people make scripts like this. The fact that he has been given the little information he has already is already too much.

It is times like these that I wish we had slightly stronger moderation. Just in the way of deleting malicous code requests and posts.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)